Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 8 East Ridge 7
One of the most exciting games of the year that I have seen. This was ER's senior night.
good job ER on keepin up with Prestonsburg but P-burg just had the upper hand
Yeah, well it was pretty easy for ER to keep up with Prestonsburg thanks to the guys in blue.
catsfan072 Wrote:Yeah, well it was pretty easy for ER to keep up with Prestonsburg thanks to the guys in blue.

Who was in the Blue...
I think that's the nick name given to the umps "blue" because of their blue uniform.
Congrats Cats!
Yes, Congrats Cats
The sophmore (i think) #25 hit a nice 2 run homer over ER's Center field about 380 feet. Very nice shot to him. And was a very exciting game.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:The sophmore (i think) #25 hit a nice 2 run homer over ER's Center field about 380 feet. Very nice shot to him. And was a very exciting game.

Do you know whats his name was
NYY10 Wrote:Do you know whats his name was

Josh Rodebaugh
Basechucked is correct.
Rodebaugh's homerun went about 425ft..it was considered a Minor League Homerun!!:High5:
Are you sure on that?
Where did your information come from?
ER's coaches said the homerun that was hit by the Rodebaugh kid was the longest rip they had seen on that field....... As for it being 425ft, I don't know, maybe 390 or 400ft......They said he RIPPED it out of the ballpark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Are you sure on that?
I know Josh and his family(great people and kid) I would say it is true he does have the power to hit the long ball, he has also won a couple of homerun derbys in the past 2 years.

I havent talked to his mom or dad since I moved back to Belfry, If I can confirm this HR I will post it for you all.
allie25 Wrote:Rodebaugh's homerun went about 425ft..it was considered a Minor League Homerun!!:High5:

whoa
baseschucked Wrote:Josh Rodebaugh

Thanks You
QUICK SLIDER Wrote:ER's coaches said the homerun that was hit by the Rodebaugh kid was the longest rip they had seen on that field....... As for it being 425ft, I don't know, maybe 390 or 400ft......They said he RIPPED it out of the ballpark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I was thinking, since I watch him hit the homerun.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Are you sure on that?

I'm very close to this family and I was told by them that information..So there ya go!=)
allie25 Wrote:Rodebaugh's homerun went about 425ft..it was considered a Minor League Homerun!!:High5:

425 ft. would be a HR in almost every major league park.
I'm still doubting the length of the homerun, maybe they are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:I'm still doubting the length of the homerun, maybe they are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

haha
Cameron Crazy Wrote:I'm still doubting the length of the homerun, maybe they are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Well the way I look at it is, I believe someone till they prove they can't be believed.
Congrats Rhodie on the 425' RIP!:wieghts:
BurntTires Wrote:I know Josh and his family(great people and kid) I would say it is true he does have the power to hit the long ball, he has also won a couple of homerun derbys in the past 2 years.

I havent talked to his mom or dad since I moved back to Belfry, If I can confirm this HR I will post it for you all.
Josh is a heck of a hitter, but the derbys he won were with a 250' fence, not really a fence it is that, that is how far the ball had to go to be considered a homerun.
Give the guy some credit, Congrats on you homerun no matter how long it really was!!
I was there and I would estimate the ball went around 380-390 feet at most. He hit it about 15 or 20 feet over the fence, and he hit it to right center. Center field is 370, and Right field is 320.
I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid, that was one heck of a shot, but stretching it that far, is just ridiculous, is it not?