Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaaaack!
Hey BGR, long time no see!! I finally figured out my password hahaha! Look foward to reconnecting with you all and meeting the new posters!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome back!!! :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Great to meet you BelfyPride; Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!!
BP it's great to see you buddy! Welcome back!!
Thanks Guys and Gals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this guy old.
Neat.
Damn, and here I thought we were rid of you :why:

j/k BP, glad to see you back and look forward to you around. I just figured you were still on a hangover from the Pirates awesome run last year. :Thumbs:
Life has been hectic, but I'm back now. I've been trying to remember my password to get logged back in. Yeah, speaking of last year, we owe Central one.....hope we get to get that game back next week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:this guy old.

One of the original members...as I prefer to call it :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:BP it's great to see you buddy! Welcome back!!

Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:this guy old.

And that means........??
(careful!)
Granny Bear Wrote:And that means........??
(careful!)

Haha I know right Granny Bear! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome back BP!! Been a long time, brother!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back
Ahh lord another Belfry fan? There are too many of you as it is!!
Welcome back!
Ballers Wrote:Ahh lord another Belfry fan? There are too many of you as it is!!
Welcome back!

I am THE BELFRY FAN! lol ..thanks Ballers lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome baaaack BP !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Welcome back.
It's about damn time son.
If I'm not mistaken we picked Belfry up on next year's football schedule. It was one of those "B" teams! LOL
BCF4L Wrote:It's about damn time son.

I know my brother :thanks:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:If I'm not mistaken we picked Belfry up on next year's football schedule. It was one of those "B" teams! LOL

That'll be interesting....If so, it will be nice to get a fresh new team name
on the schedule
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree! We had two teams to drop this year, and we already travel way too much and too far for football games!! That didn't used to bother me as much, but here lately it's starting to effect me a little more.

Soooo, guess I'll catch you trash talking on the football threads next August!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I agree! We had two teams to drop this year, and we already travel way too much and too far for football games!! That didn't used to bother me as much, but here lately it's starting to effect me a little more.

Soooo, guess I'll catch you trash talking on the football threads next August!!!

Wink

I'll never trash talk about the game that I love. Maybe in my younger days, but I have lots of respect for any young man that puts as much effort and sacrifice into the game of Football as they do. That don't mean that I like opponent "X", nothing like a good rivalry! But I will never publicly degrade another team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe I can be prmoted back to my original position??? Or atleast something haha Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I'll never trash talk about the game that I love. Maybe in my younger days, but I have lots of respect for any young man that puts as much effort and sacrifice into the game of Football as they do. That don't mean that I like opponent "X", nothing like a good rivalry! But I will never publicly degrade another team.

Don't misunderstand me; nobody has more respect for the kids that I do...that goes for ALL teams. Maybe your definition of trash talking is different than mine; certainly does NOT include degrading another team or player!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't misunderstand me; nobody has more respect for the kids that I do...that goes for ALL teams. Maybe your definition of trash talking is different than mine; certainly does NOT include degrading another team or player!!

I knew what you meant Smile Its all good :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great!!
Pulling for you guys this weekend!!!