Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District Predictions?
Who do you think will win the 57th and why?
With the draw Paintsville got, they have the best chance to win. They have depth with their pitching, and will not have to use Grimm, VanHoose, or Watkins in their first game. Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Lawrence County all have the ability to win, but I think it would be too tough of a road for one of those three to win! Good Luck to all teams!
StrikeoutKing Wrote:With the draw Paintsville got, they have the best chance to win. They have depth with their pitching, and will not have to use Grimm, VanHoose, or Watkins in their first game. Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Lawrence County all have the ability to win, but I think it would be too tough of a road for one of those three to win! Good Luck to all teams!
You dont consider Fyffe, Blanton, Conley, and Plummer deep? I think that is about as deep as it gets in the 15th region.

From what is posted in another thread , Watkins is no longer.
J.c
I belive it will be JC.
I'll go with Paintsville! But JC is hot right now! If the pitching can hold up, JC should have a shot.
I think it will be Paintsville over JC. I think JC might have to use both Fyffe and Blanton against Sheldon Clark, And leave the finals up to Conley and Plummer. I just think that Paintsville just has the better shot.
I'm seeing Sheldon Clark vs. Johnson Central in the final game... we'll see who is the champ, but as of right now I'm calling JC, as much as I don't wanna lol
^ SC can't face JC in the Championship game. They are on the same side of the brackets.
I'm goin with my Tigers on this one!!!
This will be a dandy game
if Scheldon Clark can keep there head on straight (and Mike don't loose his mind) i thing they can beat LC & JC and then they will have to deal with Paintsville.
LC certainly could pull off an upset over SC/stranger things have happened and after all, its baseball. Anybody's game
Wasn't Johnson Central the favorite last year after advancing all the way to the KHSAA Final Four? They didn't even make it to region! This is one tournament I wish I could see! It's anyone's to win!