Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you enjoy about Thanksgiving?
We all have a lot to be thankful: could be as simple as another sunrise to witness, a kind gesture, a good meal. Hopefully we have some time to enjoy ourselves and others this holiday.

I enjoy pecan pie, a good moist bird, and laughing at my uncle-in-law who attempts to fart covertly amongst about 20 plus of us, year after year and always let's it rip when you can hear a pin drop ( not by design ).

A nice power nap, after a second helping, while watching the Lions is up there on the list as well.

How about you...what do you enjoy about Thanksgiving?
I was trying to drink my coffee while reading your post Spirit100. Now, I'm wiping my desk with paper towels!!! LOL

This is a no brainer for me...FAMILY.

There's nothing that I enjoy anymore than my family; whether we're eating together, or watching Christmas Vacation or just visiting, it is so very special to me.

After cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner, we normally leave out everything so the guys can "graze" all day long. That's pretty cool, too!
Granny Bear Wrote:I was trying to drink my coffee while reading your post Spirit100. Now, I'm wiping my desk with paper towels!!! LOL

This is a no brainer for me...FAMILY.

There's nothing that I enjoy anymore than my family; whether we're eating together, or watching Christmas Vacation or just visiting, it is so very special to me.

After cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner, we normally leave out everything so the guys can "graze" all day long. That's pretty cool, too!

Family & Grazing are beautiful things...you and yours make it a great one!
Family, football, and food. Simple as that.
^Cool.
Football and Food
Not working.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Family, football, and food. Simple as that.

Perfect!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The best part for me is the twinkies for desert.

Oh, wait, crap.
Just glad I'm still here to be honest, and pray for our boys. That's about it.
I'm glad you're still here, too sweetie!! And constantly I pray for our military, especially those who cannot be home today.

Anybody that would have twinkies for Thanksgiving desert DESERVES crap!!!
I've got a lot to be thankful for, but it's none of your alls damn business. :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I hope everyone on here has a great Thanksgiving!!!