Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving
Just want to wish everyone on the site a happy and blessed thanksgiving. With all the rivalry and trash talk aside. Its all been in good fun and in reality i consider all my fellow Kentuckians to be among some of the best people in the world. I have seen kindness and compassion from complete strangera all through the state and know the quality of character that calls
Kentucky home. So from the Jackson Purchase to the Mountains from theN Ky Ohio river area to the Southern Ky Cumberland River area and all points inbetween. There will be some long road trips the next few days whether it is to Grandmas house or to an away football playoff game. my prayers are with you for a safe happy journey. I am truly thankful to call all of you my neighbors and know that not only are we the best sports fans in the world but great citizens. Be safe and God Bless!
Another one of the classiest post ever to be created on BGR! Awesome job man!

Same goes to you and the rest of the BGR family! We are a family here on BGR whether you believe it or not. And this site would not be half of what it is without these awesome members that are on this site! Everyone on here is awesome!

God Bless
Same goes to you and the rest of the BGR family! We are a family here on BGR whether you believe it or not. And this site would not be half of what it is without these awesome members that are on this site! Everyone on here is awesome!

Even Stardust?
Ohhh, okay.....it's the "season", so I guess I could be generous.
Wink

redandblackattack and spud6 has said this so eloquently that I wouldn't want to say it any differently.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am so mindful right now about the tragedy of finding that 15year old kid. Certainly puts everything in perspective! I've been part of a few prayer circles that have happened in recent months on this site, and I am so humbled by the outpouring of encouragement and hope whenever someone has tragedy.

I plan to hold fast to my heart the blessings that I'm so thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving BGR!
y'all can kiss my a**!!! haha just kiddin'

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Eat great food and watch great football all day long. Couldn't get any better!!!

If your traveling, be safe!!!
Happy Turkey Day to ALL my BGR Family!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
[SIZE="3"][B]For everyone that reads this one post today, I ask of only one thing from all of you.

Enjoy this fun-filled and festive day for what it's worth, enjoy the food, family and football all day long. But my one request s to take the time out at least once today to remember someone who may not share our same sentiments on this day.

There are those on this very day who have lost a loved one recently; who are dealing with a sickness or affliction; or going through the loss of job or livelihood. Not everyone out there shares the same positive thoughts and will enjoy this day as much as us. So while we say our prayer to God for everything that is thankful in our lives, let us please say a prayer for those who are suffering that they may find something thankful themselves.

God bless you all my Bluegrass Rivals family. We all love, hate, or tolerate each other on this site, but I prayer that we all come together as one on this single request.

I truly believe in my heart that we do not physically need to be together today to achieve that of Matthew 18:20

[Image: http://www.friendburst.com/file/pic/phot...-18-20.jpg]

Our Father in Heaven, We give thanks for the pleasure Of gathering together or this occasion. We give thanks for this food Prepared by loving hands. We give thanks for life, The freedom to enjoy it all And all other blessings. As we partake of this food, We pray for health and strength To carry on and try to live as You would have us.

O God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry. When I have work, help me to remember the jobless. When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all. When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer. And remembering to help me to destroy my complacency, and Instill me with compassion, and be concerned enough to help.

This we ask in the name of Jesus Christ,
Our Heavenly Father.
[/B][/SIZE]
Gobble Gobble Gobble everyone! Be safe and enjoy another Thanksgiving with your loved ones. BE SAFE!
Well said SD!!
Nothing more for me to add from the OP and Spud6.

All that I will say is thank you to the veterans and members of our Armed Forces, my heart is with you today. So many of you are not coming home today, this year, and sadly, some are never coming home. Your tireless sacrifice will never be forgotten by this man. My dad is a 101st, Army vet, so this holiday hits close to home for me. I always love seeing him when I go home, and I do not take it for granted. I pray that you do not either.

Every time the tithes and offerings are collected at the church I am pastor of, the song leader stands up and everyone sings the words, "Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below. Praise Him above all heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen." I believe that is very appropriate today.

I will leave us all with a reminder from the Bible:
James 1:17 Wrote:Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
Happy Thanksgiving.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Happy late Thanksgiving, hope everybody didn't eat too much yesterday. Confusednicker: