Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentary claims serial killer caught in KY killed O.J. Simpson's ex-wife
I hadn't heard of this guy, and had always just assumed OJ got away with murder. Maybe he was innocent?

Quote:RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - The video is notorious. A nationwide manhunt for a suspected serial killer came to a dramatic end in Madison County and it was all caught on tape.

Now, 17 years after state police captured Glen Rogers, the convicted serial killer is being linked to two of the nation's most high profile, unsolved murders and the link may not be as far-fetched as it sounds.

The Daily Mail reported today, Rogers will be featured in a feature-film documentary on Investigation Discovery where family members claim among his many victims, he's responsible for the deaths of Nicole Brown-Simpson and Ron Goldman. The 1994 murders O.J. Simpson was accused and acquitted of following a lengthy trial.

A year after their deaths, Kentucky State Police captured Rogers in Richmond along Kentucky 52 after a nationwide manhunt.

Rogers brother, Clay Rogers, tipped investigators off to Glen's location. He also narrates the film called "My Brother The Serial Killer" where he says. "I wasn't turning in my brother. I was turning in a serial killer."

According to him, his brother worked for Brown-Simpson as a painter at her L.A. home in 94' and family members claimed Glen told them, "She was rich and he was going to take her down."

After the murders of Brown-Simpson and Goldman, Rogers embarked on a cross-country killing spree landing him on the FBI's most wanted list.

Before his run from the law ended right here Central Kentucky. Right now Glen Rogers is on death row in Florida. He's officially connected to five murders in five states. The documentary airs Wednesday night at nine on Investigation Discovery.
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Docum...U.facebook
OJ was innocent, thanks to an all-star legal team
Not to mention a total idiot for a judge.
I did see this documentary advertised; however, and I'm going to watch it. The trailer was very intriguing.
:cop::

I was going to EKU when they busted this dude. I do believe OJ did it. :blonde: :blonde:
OJ found innocent, new documentary trying to prove it was someone else ......... maybe .............. just maybe.......OJ really WAS innocent, lol.
Westside Wrote::cop::

I was going to EKU when they busted this dude. I do believe OJ did it. :blonde: :blonde:
I was too. I remember the camera man chasing the police while they were chasing that guy along the highway. Very surreal and strange scene.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]