Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear HC to be, come to UK because...?
Sell it bgr......why come to UK aside from the $$$...will the real UK Wildcats please stand up and participate....you can probably sell it better than those who will sign off on this decision....so let it fly!!!

Need a push? I'll start: we are very loyal ( no brainer....no pro teams to compete with, Bengals and Titans....not good ), Coach Cal would love to have you come out on center court of a game and have you let UK nation know how Cats football will rise ( for the first time and maintain ).

Aside from good bourbon, hunting, horses, and hot honery women...!

Because we suck and need you is not acceptable, but true.
Because UK is in the SEC and you need a job
Because we want Runitupthegut to get off of Bobby Petrino's Johnson.
#1- Money. UK can pay more than most schools of a similar level can.
#2- SEC! If you can build a program at UK, being in the SEC will help with the BCS system and strength of schedule.
#3- SEC! Big stage every week. Recruits want to be seen and noticed, no better way than to play teams like Florida, Georgia, LSU and Alabama every week.
#4- NO HISTORY TO COMPETE WITH! Outside of Bear Bryant 50 years ago, if you can win 7-8 games every year, you are a state hero.
LWC Wrote:#1- Money. UK can pay more than most schools of a similar level can.
#2- SEC! If you can build a program at UK, being in the SEC will help with the BCS system and strength of schedule.
#3- SEC! Big stage every week. Recruits want to be seen and noticed, no better way than to play teams like Florida, Georgia, LSU and Alabama every week.
#4- NO HISTORY TO COMPETE WITH! Outside of Bear Bryant 50 years ago, if you can win 7-8 games every year, you are a state hero.

Very true, if you come here and win 7-8 games a year, they'll name a street after you. If you stay awhile, they'll name the stadium after you.
Because it could possibly make you a legend to come into a SEC school that has not been a football strong school. And if you were to change that you'd be one of the greatest of all time.
FBALL Wrote:Because we want Runitupthegut to get off of Bobby Petrino's Johnson.

:lmao: :biglmao: :BigLaugh:

I hadn't thought of that word, being used like that in a long time
^ it'll make you re-think using Johnson & Johnson products in the future
^That would be RIUTG if we get the Petrino brothers together.
Pulp Fiction Wrote::lmao: :biglmao: :BigLaugh:

I hadn't thought of that word, being used like that in a long time

Confusednicker:

Lets just say FBALL is a little older than most
1. Petrino.
2. Petrino.
3. Petrino.
get off the Petrino wagon, he's going to Tennessee
1Peterson
2Peterson
3Peterson

I am young at heart.
toussaints Wrote:get off the Petrino wagon, he's going to Tennessee

Please keep your Butch Jones wagon.
He sucks ass.
FBALL is just nervous because Petrino was spotted in Lex.
Mike Gundy.. He could hire an experienced SEC "D" cord to go along with his fast paced, up-tempo, exciting offense and have success....If nothing else it would be exciting..After all people of KY haven't seen excitement in college football in a very long time.
He's got about as much chance at coaching here as he does at getting Ashley On the back of his bike.
^
Really? Would that be hard?
Have you seen her lately Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Please keep your Butch Jones wagon.
He sucks ass.

No, Petrino sucks ass, literally
^
Just keep Jones in that dem-dumb state north of here.

I cant believe his name would even be brought up.

I seen what Petrino had, im sure it was much better than Jones'
Because as head football coach, you get into basketball games free, and you still get the cheerleaders who win national championships to cheer at your games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I seen what Petrino had, im sure it was much better than Jones'

you talkin about the big tooth horse Petrino had hanging on him?
^
Nope, the tight bodied blonde that rode with him.
because if you win 7 games your second year in, Spirit100 will send you a fruit basket for Christmas...Wink
Because we will give you a new harley and let you hire who you want.