Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lafayette 75 - Hazard 72 (Scrimmage)
Final from PRP today.

Hazard missed a 3 to tie the game at the end.

Didn't go but everyone saying was a good showing by the Bulldogs playing without the football players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone know the scoring breakdown?
WOW!! Sounds like a great game. I would have like to have seen this one.
Who are Hazard's football players that will be playing basketball??
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Who are Hazard's football players that will be playing basketball??

Evan Whitaker, Jordan Olinger, Chris Hudson, Jared Combs, Cody Arnett, Hilton Dixon, Jalen Olinger maybe some freshmen that I don't know.
Hazard is gonna be ballin' this season.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Evan Whitaker, Jordan Olinger, Chris Hudson, Jared Combs, Cody Arnett, Hilton Dixon, Jalen Olinger maybe some freshmen that I don't know.

basically the whole team lol
zaga_fan Wrote:basically the whole team lol

Yeah, its called small school problems...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If all those guys are for sure playing basketball this season then just go ahead and give Hazard the trophy. Big Al will not lose the region with that much talent.
Altro Cat Wrote:If all those guys are for sure playing basketball this season then just go ahead and give Hazard the trophy. Big Al will not lose the region with that much talent.
Agree...:1:
Team chemistry?
ekff Wrote:Yeah, its called small school problems...

WHY? They get their players from 4 different counties and two different states. They NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL WIN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE. Got to bring players in just to compete. So sad.
^ never will win...

2006 my senior year all Hazard players! Regional Champs...

Lol Knott Co will never win with just kids from Knott County school system...

Can't believe a Knott fan would try to say that lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^lol, they've would never ever stoop to that level. IMO, HHS is the team to beat. They have 12 players that could fill 3or4 spots on the floor and lose nothing. The only prob they will have is finding enough PT for all those kids. They looked very impressive Saturday against a pretty strong team.
Benchwarmer Wrote:WHY? They get their players from 4 different counties and two different states. They NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL WIN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE. Got to bring players in just to compete. So sad.

LOL...coming from a KCC fan?! Hahahahahahaha! :biglmao:Confusednicker:

:dudecomeon:
I also think they will have trouble finding playing time for all the kids that can play. I believe there are more than 12 who can play, but I guess, if that's a problem, then its a good problem to have. People forget the Hazard kids have played together a long time and have great chemistry. As for the transfers, it happens everywhere. However, look at the scoring from the scrimmage, the bulk of the points came from Hazard boys, not transfers. Just saying...
ekff Wrote:^ never will win...

2006 my senior year all Hazard players! Regional Champs...

Lol Knott Co will never win with just kids from Knott County school system...

Can't believe a Knott fan would try to say that lol

Tell me one out of county high school transfer that KCC has ever had since you know it all.
^^^^Cameron Justice
vundy33 Wrote:LOL...coming from a KCC fan?! Hahahahahahaha! :biglmao:Confusednicker:

:dudecomeon:

Do you have anything constructive to add from the 15th region?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Do you have anything constructive to add from the 15th region?

Sure! Waya wanna know? Confusednicker:
vundy33 Wrote:Sure! Waya wanna know? Confusednicker:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Benchwarmer Wrote:Tell me one out of county high school transfer that KCC has ever had since you know it all.

JBS is not in Knott County School System... LOL...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Altro Cat Wrote:^^^^Cameron Justice

Knott Central is the only High School Camron has ever attended! As is Christian and Cornett
killerb Wrote:Knott Central is the only High School Camron has ever attended! As is Christian and Cornett

Good statement to try to make yourselves feel better.. LOL I don't care tho...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
killerb Wrote:Knott Central is the only High School Camron has ever attended! As is Christian and Cornett

Haha, nice spin. Even though he dominated for ER his eight grade year, on Varsity, it of course, doesn't count. :biglmao:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Tell me one out of county high school transfer that KCC has ever had since you know it all.

out of county high school transfer...
that's hilarious

Not all of us are as lucky to have a private school coming off of a regional title shut down a basketball program a few miles down the road and pick up a "middle-school" transfer from East Ridge.

I can just about guarantee that if Perry Central picked up a 8th grader a few hours away BW would be up in arms like he is about everything else.

Blah Blah Blah
:haters:
Altro Cat Wrote:^^^^Cameron Justice

KCC is the only high school he has been to. try again
vundy33 Wrote:Sure! Waya wanna know? Confusednicker:

Not what I want to know. What can you add?