Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Weight program, No Chance!
The majority of teams who go 1-9 0r 0-10, I guaruntee they are not getting it done in the winter. If your hitting the weights hard and getting stronger and faster you have no choice but to get better. There is simply no excuse for being a doormat every single season. If your getting blown off the line and physically whipped year in and year out, Simply aren't getting it done in the weight room.
Football players are made on the squat rack, Doing power cleans, Pushing theirselves to the max to get bigger and stronger and with that comes self confidence. "Man, I went up 30 pounds on bench or I finally got 450 on the squat! "Hell yeah, I'm ready to line up and whip somebody's ass this season!"
That's what the weight room will do for you. Not this sissy universal stuff, A good weight program. GET ON THE TRAIN OR GET RAN OVER BABY!:devilflam
YEAH FOOTBALL!!!! GET SOME!!! WOOO!!!!:rockon::redboxer:

[size=2]sorry..got carried away with that motivating post before this..lol

[/size]
See, A universal guy..............lol
Riddick Wrote:The majority of teams who go 1-9 0r 0-10, I guaruntee they are not getting it done in the winter. If your hitting the weights hard and getting stronger and faster you have no choice but to get better. There is simply no excuse for being a doormat every single season. If your getting blown off the line and physically whipped year in and year out, Simply aren't getting it done in the weight room.
Football players are made on the squat rack, Doing power cleans, Pushing theirselves to the max to get bigger and stronger and with that comes self confidence. "Man, I went up 30 pounds on bench or I finally got 450 on the squat! "Hell yeah, I'm ready to line up and whip somebody's ass this season!"
That's what the weight room will do for you. Not this sissy universal stuff, A good weight program. GET ON THE TRAIN OR GET RAN OVER BABY!:devilflam
Your right...I agree with you.:thumpsup:
Riddick Wrote:The majority of teams who go 1-9 0r 0-10, I guaruntee they are not getting it done in the winter. If your hitting the weights hard and getting stronger and faster you have no choice but to get better. There is simply no excuse for being a doormat every single season. If your getting blown off the line and physically whipped year in and year out, Simply aren't getting it done in the weight room.
CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought steroids were illegal.:thatsfunn
I think that's a reason Cov Cath's so good every season- because they hit the weights hard and work out hard every off season
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Prestonsburg didnt have any time off since the Middlesboro game ! They've work there butts off !
Quote:The majority of teams who go 1-9 0r 0-10, I guaruntee they are not getting it done in the winter. If your hitting the weights hard and getting stronger and faster you have no choice but to get better. There is simply no excuse for being a doormat every single season. If your getting blown off the line and physically whipped year in and year out, Simply aren't getting it done in the weight room.
That's what the weight room will do for you. Not this sissy universal stuff, A good weight program. GET ON THE TRAIN OR GET RAN OVER BABY!

Most Definitely!!!!
You are a head below everyone if the weight lifting program isn't took seriously!
There are ways to strengthen a person without "free-weights," but most programs that I have seen do not use them. I think push-ups, sit-ups, and running up and down steep hills can do alot of good. A team that knows how to run a system and is only average as far as conditioning can beat alot of teams out there that concentrate more on conditioning and less on learning the system.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

yea u must lift to be good
yeah lifting helps you alot
you can be good if you don't lift but lifting makes you better
easternkysportsguru Wrote:I thought steroids were illegal.:thatsfunn

SHHHHH....man keep that quite LOL

Weight lifting rules.......:howdy:
t-cat50 Wrote:you can be good if you don't lift but lifting makes you better
Can you show me a team that doesn't have a good weightlifting program but is still successful? Or a player that doesn't lift that could come close to competing with someone that does
I am just saying natural talent and size can get you by. but If you lift the possiblities are endless