Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids: Oh They Can Say The Darndest Things
Boy, you just never know what the little rascals are gonna say or do next. There's one thing for sure, they can certainly make life a joy and worth living, cant they? Just wondering what you all out there have seen or heard your little junior say or do here lately..:baby:
You are reminding me of Art Linkletter!!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:You are reminding me of Art Linkletter!!
Wink

Who?......:biggrin:
Right!!
You are too young to remember him; is that what you're attempting to make me believe??

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Right!!
You are too young to remember him; is that what you're attempting to make me believe??

Wink

:igiveup:

:biggrin:
Do you remember the time he had the little boy on his show that wanted to be a light bulb eater???

It was really live TV back then, and they had to cut to black for about 5 minutes!!
It's too off color to post here, but one of the funniest stories I've ever heard!
Granny Bear Wrote:Do you remember the time he had the little boy on his show that wanted to be a light bulb eater???

It was really live TV back then, and they had to cut to black for about 5 minutes!!
It's too off color to post here, but one of the funniest stories I've ever heard!

No, I dont think I remember that one Granny. I watched hundereds of his show over the years , but I'm not remembering that one.
Did you know that he had the longest marriage of any celebrity in history?? He's only been dead a couple of years, and he and his wife were married for over 74 years!

Not bad for someone who never knew their biological parents...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your an idiot.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Unfortunately we never had one class together? You and Wide still attending your ANTI GAY KKK meeting every Thursday?

Wildcatk23 Wrote:I just got a promotion btw. Although I don't like having more responsibility with hardly much of a raise.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Facts and Evidence mean nothing.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Shining Example Smile I Like that.

Now complete asshole in your case would work.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:After wrecking my company truck I haven't been doing much bgr.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:And your just a arrogant prick that acts like some big shot and personally attacks everyone on the forum because when your wrong you can't admit to it.

Now, for some grammar....

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Please capitalize the start of your sentence. It makes you look ignorant and makes your post easy to ignore.

Junior laying the law down to NKY in the post above...BUT....

Wildcatk23 Wrote:that may very we be true. But he is clearly a Republican purposely stating such things.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:So this guy las off 22 and a coal mine in pikeville hires 150z

Wildcatk23 Wrote:My point was if you guys can throw personal insults then we can to . We are set to higher standards but we are not required to hold are tongues.

Kids say the darndest things, right? Confusednicker:
^He might have posted from a phone. I tried that once and my sentence just looked weird, lol.
[YOUTUBE="I have a Fan BASE!"]d2smz_1L2_0[/YOUTUBE]