Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Zack Morris is God??????
Most people do not know that Kelly had a supporting role in the movie "Son-in-Law." She was so excited till she found out she had to lay in a barn with some fella named Pauly Shore? Now I have never heard of this here fella but I am telling you she said he reeked of camel cigs and some sort of hair conditioner for perms. I was really jealous till I found out that this Pauly dude was not actually a guy, then I became a little less stressed.
Zach Morris is God Wrote:Most people do not know that Kelly had a supporting role in the movie "Son-in-Law." She was so excited till she found out she had to lay in a barn with some fella named Pauly Shore? Now I have never heard of this here fella but I am telling you she said he reeked of camel cigs and some sort of hair conditioner for perms. I was really jealous till I found out that this Pauly dude was not actually a guy, then I became a little less stressed.

:pondering:
^^
:lmao:
Weeeaaa...suuul!!!!!!! Crubbin on some crubbage Maaan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Weeeaaa...suuul!!!!!!! Crubbin on some crubbage Maaan!

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Buuuuuuuuuuddddddddyyyyyyyyy
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://lewdusofficial.files.wordpress.co....jpg?w=430]

:Hammer3: