Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(15) Texas A&M 29 - (1) Alabama 24
WOW What a game
Confusednicker:Runitupthegut sure nailed that one.Confusednicker:
That Neutral Zone infraction on Bama was huge.
Just plain dumb on the neutral zone infraction.
Manziel - 24/31, 253 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT. -- 18 carries, 92 yards

McCarron - 21/34, 309 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT -- 5 Carries, 1 Yard

3rd Downs

Texas A&M - 11/18

Alabama - 7/15

4th Downs

Texas A&M - 0/1

Alabama - 1/2

Rushing Yards

Texas A&M - 46 attempts, 165 yards

Alabama - 31 attempts, 131 yards
Its not my fault that dumbass jumped knowing they were gonna go on a hard count.

However, the better team LOST today.

If this knocks Bama out of the NC, it will be a complete travesty to watch a Kstate/ND suck game.
Aggies stroll into the big bad SEC from the weak BIG 12 and knock off the #1 team in the land...upset of the season so far.

Congrats to the Aggies...this will cause a nice poop storm in the bcs as well!
I am still in shock!! :yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its not my fault that dumbass jumped knowing they were gonna go on a hard count.

However, the better team LOST today.

If this knocks Bama out of the NC, it will be a complete travesty to watch a Kstate/ND suck game.

It's going to be Oregon and somebody. I don't see Oregon losing. It's the year of the Duck.
Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Movin On Up!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
During the Notre Dame/Boston College game the announcers were saying that Oregon would take over the #1 spot if they won tonight.
Looking at how all will play out.
If Oregon wins out, there in.
If KState wins out, there in.
ND needs a loss by one of the two.
Bama could pass up ND if they win the conference championship.

Either way, ND needs to get in a conference.
Oregon gets an easy road playing crap Pac 12 teams.
KState will win the worst Big 12 league there has been in several years.
And the best team in the country will prolly be sitting at home.

Cant wait for the playoff.....these non SEC schools have been wanting one for years without knowing it will just set up a repeat of the SEC championship game most years.
i said it all yr,OREGON will win it all,if you think T a&m could move the ball,the Ducks have speed just sitting on the sideline,waiting there turn...
What a game! Loved it!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Looking at how all will play out.
If Oregon wins out, there in.
If KState wins out, there in.
ND needs a loss by one of the two.
Bama could pass up ND if they win the conference championship.

Either way, ND needs to get in a conference.
Oregon gets an easy road playing crap Pac 12 teams.
KState will win the worst Big 12 league there has been in several years.
And the best team in the country will prolly be sitting at home.

Cant wait for the playoff.....these non SEC schools have been wanting one for years without knowing it will just set up a repeat of the SEC championship game most years.

The way they were talking tonight during the ND/Boston College game, no matter what happens, ND would more than likely be playing in the Rose Bowl instead of the National Championship Game.
cuppett777 Wrote:i said it all yr,OREGON will win it all,if you think T a&m could move the ball,the Ducks have speed just sitting on the sideline,waiting there turn...

Well if they dont turn things around against Cal right now, you will have been wrong all year.
What has to happen for Bama to get in?

Late season losses will kill you, but IMO, there shouldnt be a one loss team go over them...
No bones about it, Texas A&M is for real. They outplayed Bama tonight. Bama absolutely could not stop or slow down Johnny Football (and that kid has earned that nickname), and the Aggie defense proved how good they were when Bama had it first and goal from the 4 yard line and stopped the Tide for three downs and intercepted it on 4th down. Texas A&M proved to everyone today that they are here to stay, and will be a legitimate test for everybody they play. Lord knows Im the biggest Tide fan of all time, but I make no excuses for games like this. The Tide shot themselves in the foot over and over during the game, and you cant do that against teams like A&M and survive. But my God this sucks.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What has to happen for Bama to get in?

Late season losses will kill you, but IMO, there shouldnt be a one loss team go over them...

I would say that Bama would have to win out and win the SEC tournament championship to get the NC game
Christmas come early.
Best part is, this is an SEC team in A&M, that in the next few years, will be contending for national titles with that kid at QB.
May be one of the best frosh QB's weve ever seen.
Heard the tid bit that hes the first frosh to lead his team to a victory on the road against the number one team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well if they dont turn things around against Cal right now, you will have been wrong all year.

no worries,lol3) Oregon 59
(10-0, 7-0 Pac-12)
California 17
(3-8, 2-6 Pac-12)
A&M proves they belong in the SEC by going on the road and rolling the tide.
Missouri, on the other hand, has not proved they are worthy to be in this league.
^
If UK has been in this league for decades and people see them as worthy, then yes, Missouri is worthy.
Theyve won more game in the first year then we did and weve been in this league for years.