Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Williamsburg Updates
Please :blabbermo
Score? Updates?
Though 64sur would be all over this tonight
34-15 Williamsburg
He has let us down, I so hope Williamsburg wins and gets to come to Hazard and play on our rug.
And I get my wish...I can't wait cupcake time is over. Now it's tiem to play with the big boys.
Williamsburg had to many athletes for Harlan. Harlan played hard but Williamsburg whipped them up front. Wiliiamsburg didn't throw it much tonight in that they were able to control the game up front and ran over Harlan. Congrats to Harlan on another good season. You were your usually classy self and hope you have a good season next year.
Williamsburg's running game killed Harlan tonight. Patrick and Lowrie killed them between the tackles and sizemore worked them over on the outside run.
BigBad Wrote:And I get my wish...I can't wait cupcake time is over. Now it's tiem to play with the big boys.

I agree completely! It's time for Hazard to play with the big boys, so we'll be sending some your way next Friday, BigBad. They'll be easy to spot. They'll be wearing white jerseys with orange trim. They'll be bringing with them the stingiest defense in 1A... 110 points given up through 12 games and most of those were scored against the second team defense.

If you think the Jackets are scared or intimidated, you'll see just how scared they are next Friday. Talk all the trash you want.

Tell Al Holland that he can go ahead and call for a practice next Saturday. All his players will be done with football by then.
Avery Bullock Wrote:I agree completely! It's time for Hazard to play with the big boys, so we'll be sending some your way next Friday, BigBad. They'll be easy to spot. They'll be wearing white jerseys with orange trim. They'll be bringing with them the stingiest defense in 1A... 110 points given up through 12 games and most of those were scored against the second team defense.

If you think the Jackets are scared or intimidated, you'll see just how scared they are next Friday. Talk all the trash you want.

Tell Al Holland that he can go ahead and call for a practice next Saturday. All his players will be done with football by then.

Like hazard fans talk trash !!!!!!
There were way to many penalties by Williamsburg tonight. They earned most of them, and it killed a lot of drives and led to one of the Harlan scores.
Pork, Hazard fans always talk trash. They have a swagger about them and are extremely confidant. Their record in recent years has justified the confidence. They have shown they can walk the walk. Swagger ends when they kick the ball off and it is just two teams getting after each other. Two good teams will knock heads on Friday.
E's Army Wrote:Pork, Hazard fans always talk trash. They have a swagger about them and are extremely confidant. Their record in recent years has justified the confidence. They have shown they can walk the walk. Swagger ends when they kick the ball off and it is just two teams getting after each other. Two good teams will knock heads on Friday.

Yea I know what you mean.