Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Superstitions
I've never considered myself a supersitious person, but now have to admit that maybe I am!!

I've made fun of some of my family members for crossing their legs, keeping their sitting positions, not leaving the room, etc etc BUT....

I wear the exact same outfit to all the Harlan County football games, that I wore on the opening night of Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium...BECAUSE we beat Bell County that night. I mean, I even wear the same underwear!!!! And before some of you pervs make a comment, YES, I launder the entire outfit, but I find myself keeping up with where every article of clothing is stored!!! (if you know what I mean)

It's a little embarrassing in a way. Anybody else with a story?
Granny Bear Wrote:I've never considered myself a supersitious person, but now have to admit that maybe I am!!

I've made fun of some of my family members for crossing their legs, keeping their sitting positions, not leaving the room, etc etc BUT....

I wear the exact same outfit to all the Harlan County football games, that I wore on the opening night of Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium...BECAUSE we beat Bell County that night. I mean, I even wear the same underwear!!!! And before some of you pervs make a comment, YES, I launder the entire outfit, but I find myself keeping up with where every article of clothing is stored!!! (if you know what I mean)

It's a little embarrassing in a way. Anybody else with a story?

Glad you pointed that out Granny. I was getting worried Confusednicker:
I knew some of you pervs would come climbing out of the closet!!
Confusednicker:
Still the same outfit Granny???

[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...wanson.jpg]

:biglmao:
Oh come on...Gloria Swanson????
That's not even a talkie!
Hell i wear the same underwear everyday, and its not even because of being superstitious.
Im just shag nasty like that.Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hell i wear the same underwear everyday, and its not even because of being superstitious.
Im just shag nasty like that.Confusednicker:

:thatsfunnConfusednicker::Shaking:
Anybody remember the original Shag Nasty???
Wink
^
I am the original.
I reinvented shagging.