Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 12 - Morgan County 0
Well this game was wild Willams pitched shut out hits till prob the third when the incident with the fans resulted in rejections in the game. Player from morgan missed a foul ball and ashland fan taunted the player after the inning the player ran to the side of the fence and shoved the student were a fight broke out between the two. Were later the refs rejected pretty much the entire outfield and half of the infield including the coach. Were the team was left with only two players and had to four fit. :ChairHit:
Your facts on the scuffle are pretty correct, however, you are wrong on the rest. Bonner pitched. Williams pitched a complete game the night before against Russell. Also, the score was 5-0 when the game was called.
good job Morgan CO
NYY10 Wrote:good job Morgan CO

You do know they lost. And sorry about the incorrect pitching call from me. :devilflam
Were any players from Ashland ejected? Also I heard it was only 2 players from Morgan Co and Coach Woods that were ejected .
tomcatnation Wrote:You do know they lost. And sorry about the incorrect pitching call from me. :devilflam

Yea, my bad...good job Ashland I mean lol..:thumpsup:
I'm pretty sure all three outfielders and the 1st baseman were ejected. That could be wrong though.
Sponge Bob Wrote:I'm pretty sure all three outfielders and the 1st baseman were ejected. That could be wrong though.

why where they ejected for
Leaving their position during a fight. They ran to the left fielder.
What about the fan?? Was he ejected from the stands?

I don't see why they should eject the entire outfield just for leaving position, IF they didn't participate in the incident??
Was the score 12-0? Sponge Bob said it was 5-0 when the game was called?
I wasn't at the game, but my neighbor plays for Ashland. He came over and told me about the game afterwards. He said they were winning 5-0. He could have been wrong, or maybe I heard wrong. Either way, it goes down as a 7-0 forfeit victory.
This game must have been one to see! Congrats to Ashland on the win, and good luck to both teams in postseason.
I wouldnt mind of watching this game lol
EKY Sportster Wrote:What about the fan?? Was he ejected from the stands?

I don't see why they should eject the entire outfield just for leaving position, IF they didn't participate in the incident??

Didn't hear any mention of the fan being ejected. As far as a player being ejected for leaving their position, it is a rule that if they do, they also are ejected. There is no getting around that. It's not a judgement call.
The Left Fielder Brandon Elam, Center Fielder Nathaniel Peyton,First baseman Jon Nickell, and Head Coach Randy Wood.

Elam should have been the only one ejected. Peyton and Nickell went out to get it all broke up along with the Ashland coaches.
EKY Sportster Wrote:What about the fan?? Was he ejected from the stands?

Well...I would say that since the game ended there in a forfiet, that there wasn't any game left for the fan to be ejected from seeing.
It is a shame this happened.
BTW....who won the fight?