Dylan Prater - 2 pts
Jacob Chaffins - 2 pts
Devin Adkins - 2 pts
:Thumbs:Nice win Cougars!
Great game Justin!
Good Luck this season!
Congrats Coach Lockhart!:Thumbs:
who was guarding justin?
wait till someone gives him some competiton.
We played Justin very physical and did a good job doubling down on him, his size was just too much for us. He is the biggest player I've seen in the region this year (and yes I have seen the big boys from Dorton, Johns Creek, Betsy Layne, Mullins, etc...) , Elkhorn is the biggest team I've seen and I've seen pretty much everyone. Everyone around him can shoot the ball though, if you double down on him, he will just kick it out for a open three and they can hit them but the biggest thing going for him was his motor. He never stopped battling, our kids did a really good job on him, but his size just hurt us. For his size, he is strong and had really good quickness, be a hard match up for anyone one on one in this region. Trust me when I say this, Elkhorn is one of the best teams in the region, and with all the injuries I have been hearing about right now, they could very well win the Pike County Pre-Season tournament if they do not give away really easy basket.
Elkhorn city definitely has had a change from the current roster from last year.
With 2 hold backs and 2 starters back. And 4 players transferring from fedscreek. Elkhorn could very well be on the top this year..
Just is not the biggest kid in the region definitely!
Danny Adkins,Blake Wallace,and the kid from dorton is bigger than himz
From what I remember dorton beat elkhorn by 30 some points in a game?
Then 18 after that.
And I'm not saying anything bad about Justin or elkhorn.they are a good ball team,but to say he is the biggest in the region.....he is a well ball player though.
Yea Justin is good not the biggest guy but can handle the ball well and shoot anywhere on the court but how about Dylan and his clutch freethrows
Elkhorn vrs Mullins who wins?
How bad did Johns Creek beat Elkhorn in the pre-season tournament? I heard it was 20+.
Just wondering when you say he is big. Do you know how tall he actaully is and some of the other big man from the area in middle school.