Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton @ Campbell County 11/9
Thoughts and predictions.
I will not make a prediction score wise but CCHS is better than what they were when they played SK in the regular season. Durham not only has Zabonick but Weimer and Moore to throw to plus Wood. Add in his running ability and I think SK could have some problems. However, like I always say, CCHS HAS to play 4 quarters and not 2 like they did when they played SK in the regular season. Plus Walsh is back after missing almost the whole game against them.

It should be one of the better games this week.
SK
Aug 17, 12 Danville at Lincoln County 12 - 7 (W) Click Death Valley Bowl
Aug 24, 12 Beechwood home 21 - 17 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Pulaski County home 50 - 7 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Holmes home 31 - 7 (W) Click (called at halftime - lightning)
Sep 15, 12 Newport Central Catholic away 28 - 20 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Ryle away 20 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Campbell County home 28 - 29 (L) Click
Oct 5, 12 Boone County home 38 - 20 (W) Click
Oct 11, 12 Dixie Heights away 15 - 21 (L) Click
Oct 26, 12 Scott County away 6 - 56 (L) Click
Nov 2, 12 Bryan Station away 29 - 22 (W) no

CCHS
Aug 17, 12 Covington Catholic at Dixie Heights 0 - 37 (L) Click Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown
Aug 24, 12 Milford, OH away 34 - 14 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Newport Central Catholic home 42 - 16 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Cooper home 16 - 27 (L) Click
Sep 14, 12 Conner home 28 - 35 (L) Click
Sep 28, 12 Simon Kenton away 29 - 28 (W) Click
Oct 5, 12 Dixie Heights away 36 - 32 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Ryle home 51 - 20 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Boone County home 48 - 28 (W) Click
Oct 25, 12 Ballard away 34 - 35 (L) Click
Nov 2, 12 Paul Laurence Dunbar home 57 - 0 (W)
This game scares me a little as a Camel Fan. I have seen the Camels let down after big games. But then again I have seen fire in their eyes like none other this year.

So good luck and I hope CC comes out on top. :Cheerlead
Camels wake up was the SK game. Since then, these two teams went different directions. I think the SK offense is as good as they were in the first game, but the Camels are tremendously better. The defense for the Camels had to completely change due to the Walsh injury in the first game. While he was out, the defense grew into a very confident and competent group. Now that Walsh is back, this team has turned into a very good defense. Couple all this, the game is at home for the Camels. IMO, this game is not nearly as close - Camels by 16
Cchs 35
Sk 7
Campbell county 28

Simon Kenton 24
Thank you to the Simon Kenton Students or Players that came out and defaced Campbell County's field. Like we needed the extra fuel. You are childish and your going to get your a$$es kicked.
Please coach Lickert run the score up so high on these lousy good for nothings. I never talk bad but to paint on our field wow.. Classless.
BIGman, you went to CCHS when I did, and you know of the crap that our classes did with HHS (both sides). Good kids do dumb things. Our kids have done enough dumb things to themselves this year (parties, photo's on facebook, etc...) No, defacing property is completely uncalled for, and it certainly is not acceptable behavior, but I'm sure that the kids on the field are least likely to be the ones who did the damage.
I don't think players did it. But you never know. I am just shocked that people still do this.

Thank God it wasn't our new field.

I have left a lot of blood, sweat and tears on that field. That is why I am so emotional over it all.
^ Ditto my friend, ditto!
Sorry to hear about the vandalism...as if the Camels didn't have enough motivation, this act simply adds to it...Camels win comfortably 35-21!
BIGman88 Wrote:I don't think players did it. But you never know. I am just shocked that people still do this.

Thank God it wasn't our new field.

I have left a lot of blood, sweat and tears on that field. That is why I am so emotional over it all.

If you didn't think the players did it you should not have posted as such. I know just about every player at SK and can gurantee NONE would even think about doing this. Star is right about kids being kids, they do dumb stuff! May the best team win.:Thumbs: