Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
88.89%
LaRue County Hawks
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larue County @ Bell 11/9/12
who wins and why?La Rue only lost @ Central 16-8,so do they give Bell a good game?
wheres all the Bell fans to weigh in one this one?
Bell 28 Larue 0
I know nothing about Larue County. I think it will be a hard fought game on Log Mountain. The Central/Larue game is a mystery to a lot of people......did Larue play the game of the season, did Central have the worst game of the season? Guess we'll find out next friday.
I like Bell in this game. I said in another thread that Central didn't turn out as dominant as people said they were. At the start of the season people said that they were champions and all other 3a teams should just give up, but if you look they had some teams play close that I don't think should have and some teams they beat early who were thought to be very good struggled some.

Bell 28- Larue 17
LaRue could give Bell a game.

I think Bell squeeks this one out.

Bell 23
Larue 16
Do-double-gg Wrote:I like Bell in this game. I said in another thread that Central didn't turn out as dominant as people said they were. At the start of the season people said that they were champions and all other 3a teams should just give up, but if you look they had some teams play close that I don't think should have and some teams they beat early who were thought to be very good struggled some.

Bell 28- Larue 17

Like who? Ballard, Western,DeSales, etc. who all won tonight?

They beat DeSales by two TD's this year and by 3 TD's last year. They lost to PRP last year by 2 pts and this year by 1. They also played St.X to the wire again as well; not OT like last year, but still closer than 99.9% of the teams in the state ever do.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Like who? Ballard, Western,DeSales, etc. who all won tonight?

They beat DeSales by two TD's this year and by 3 TD's last year. They lost to PRP last year by 2 pts and this year by 1. They also played St.X to the wire again as well; not OT like last year, but still closer than 99.9% of the teams in the state ever do.
I'm just sayin. I think Central is very beatable this year and I think we have a few other 3a teams who can beat em this year. If you look back at some threads from early in the season a lot of people were acting like this years Central team was unbeatable by another 3a team but I disagree.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I'm just sayin. I think Central is very beatable this year and I think we have a few other 3a teams who can beat em this year. If you look back at some threads from early in the season a lot of people were acting like this years Central team was unbeatable by another 3a team but I disagree.

Now that, I agree with.
I know nothing about Larue, but I know plenty about Bell!!
This game will be played on Log Mountain; the second most intimidating place to play football in the mountains!
Wink

Bell rolls on this one..

Bell 47; Larue 12
My UPSET of the Wekk LaRue 22 Bell,Co 20. LaRue is better than people think,They may not win but I think they will they played Central to a 16-8 game at home but that dont mean nothing but they play hard and upset Bell at home.
28-12 Bell. Log Mountain is a tough place to play in November.
Bell Co wins this one 35-6. Log Mountain tough place to play and with a long bus ride on top of that that will be too much.
BC
Aug 17, 12 Lexington Catholic away 7 - 21 (L) Click
Aug 24, 12 Bryan Station away 32 - 31 (W) Click Fayette County iHigh Football Frenzy
(overtime)
Aug 31, 12 Middlesboro home 50 - 6 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Whitley County home 21 - 14 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Wayne County home 21 - 7 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Casey County away 54 - 13 (W) Click
Oct 5, 12 Clay County home 39 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Corbin away 34 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 18, 12 McCreary Central home 67 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Harlan County away 34 - 40 (L) Click
Nov 2, 12 Elizabethtown home 47 - 0 (W) no

LC
Aug 17, 12 Adair County at Campbellsville University 47 - 7 (W) Click Forcht Bank Bowl
Aug 24, 12 Shelby County away 0 - 28 (L) Click
Aug 31, 12 Spencer County home 14 - 12 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Green County home 21 - 27 (L) Click
Sep 14, 12 Nelson County away 15 - 31 (L) Click
Sep 21, 12 Warren East away 7 - 38 (L) Click
Oct 5, 12 Henry County away 42 - 15 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Elizabethtown home 33 - 6 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Central away 8 - 16 (L) Click
Oct 26, 12 Washington County home 49 - 7 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Corbin home 36 - 16 (W) no
Bell wins 28 to 20.
Bell wins by 21
Bell wins but will be a good game .
Bell Co.
Bell Co 21
Larue Co 16
Bobcats
For Whom The BELL tolls? BELL WINS!
Bell wins this one at home a game they probably lose on the road.
Bell 35
Larue 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bobcats by 3 TD's
I think if Bell can pull this out they may make it to BG. This will be a tough game for Bell. The game being at home I will say Bell.
BC-28
LC-21
Could be game of the week. I don't see LaRue being intimidated at Log Mt, they have played in more intimidating locations. That said I'll go with Bell Co.

35-27
I listen to the corbin and larue county game on the radio. Corbin dominated the first 2 quarter and half of 3rd quarter between 20 to the other 20 and would turn the ball over on downs, corbin lead 10-9 at the half and was the same score till about 5 minutes left in the 3rd and larue county started to blow the game open, they mostly just ran there full back up the middle to get there big score against corbin in the end...
I am looking forward to this game!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I listen to the corbin and larue county game on the radio. Corbin dominated the first 2 quarter and half of 3rd quarter between 20 to the other 20 and would turn the ball over on downs, corbin lead 10-9 at the half and was the same score till about 5 minutes left in the 3rd and larue county started to blow the game open, they mostly just ran there full back up the middle to get there big score against corbin in the end...

I wouldn't say Corbin totally dominated the 1st half. Their only offensive points in the first 2 1/2 quarters came on a field goal.

Their first TD, which was the first of the game for either team, came after Larue forced Corbin to punt from mid field after 5 or 6 plays on their opening drive. Corbin then downed the punt inside the 1 yd line and recovered a fumble in the endzone for a TD

The 2nd half, though, you're right about Larue blowing the game open. Offensively and defensively.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I listen to the corbin and larue county game on the radio. Corbin dominated the first 2 quarter and half of 3rd quarter between 20 to the other 20 and would turn the ball over on downs, corbin lead 10-9 at the half and was the same score till about 5 minutes left in the 3rd and larue county started to blow the game open, they mostly just ran there full back up the middle to get there big score against corbin in the end...

Corbin was able to roll up a lot of yardage on the ground against LaRue, but had the same problems that cost them a couple of games this year. They fumbled several snaps and tried to throw the ball after getting into scoring territory, so several drives came up dry.

Bell will be much too strong up front and will finish drives with TD's. LaRue is well coached and will present a challenge, but the Bobcats will pull away and move on to play again.
Bell co 48 Larue 14 let's go bell 64SUR :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Bell County by a lot.............
Twitter: @tc_analytics

SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin was able to roll up a lot of yardage on the ground against LaRue, but had the same problems that cost them a couple of games this year. They fumbled several snaps and tried to throw the ball after getting into scoring territory, so several drives came up dry.

Bell will be much too strong up front and will finish drives with TD's. LaRue is well coached and will present a challenge, but the Bobcats will pull away and move on to play again.

yea thats basically what i meant is corbin out gained them running the ball most of the first half but couldn't score the touchdowns.