Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Entrance Music
I don't know about anybody else.... but I have 91 old WWF/WCW/NWA/ECW wrestling entrance songs on my iPod. And when my friends ride with me, they wanna hear those songs more than any new music I might have. And when there favorite wrestlers song comes on.... it's like there 11 years old again watching Saturday morning wrestling on the USA network.

I have 11 wrestling entrance songs on my iPhone that I used for ringtones. And when people hear that familiar Glass Breaking sound of Stone Cold Steve Austin's music or Hulk Hogan's Real American song, they instantly know what wrestler it is.

One of my friends does the music for Johnson Central's football/basketball games. 2 weeks ago, we started using old wrestling music... The Undertaker's Grey and Black 'Gong' entrance for 3rd and 4th downs... Legion of Doom's "What a Rush" for a big play... Demolition's "Face" entrance.... Stone Cold, The Rock, The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan....... And the crowd and players love it. You can here the fans react as soon as it comes on the speakers. Since he has been playing those songs... I've had more people stop me and suggest other wrestling songs to use.

I never would have thought using those songs would have went over as good as what they have thus far. Proving to me that pro wrestling means more to people than just watching Monday Night Raw. It's an escape. We watch wrestling to be entertained. And a true fan knows the first note of their favorite wrestlers song.... So no matter where we are... When you hear your favorite wrestlers song playing, no matter where you are at.... it gives you those goosebumps just like when you are watching wrestling on tv. And being at a football game, we're already hyped up, then to hear your favorite wrestlers music playing.............. Makes a great combination.
You are completely ate up! Do you know how ridiculous it is to put so much credence into Professional Wrestling!

Don't you change a think, I Love IT!Confusednicker:
If anybody has any suggestions on what wrestling songs you think would be a good idea to use, please post them and when would be a good time to play them.

Ex. - Bam Bam Bigelow's WWF Heel music. Big Defensive Hit.

We're always up for suggestions.
Rvd entrance song in Ecw the song Walk
If anybody comes to watch a JC football this year (2013) expect some old wrestling entrance songs to be used during the game.....

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Hulk Hogan - WWF
The Undertaker's original theme
The Ultimate Warrior
The Legion of Doom
Demolition
Harlem Heat
The Big Show

And that's just what we have so far.... Im sure there is more to come before the season is out.
We added Mr. Perfect's WWF theme and the WCW nWo theme.
Degeneration "X"
The last Gridiron Alumni Football game I DJ'ed....

Phelps came out to Hulk Hogan's "Real American"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Last year... Johnson Central's football team played a team from Canada.

During one of JC's drives... I put on Hogan's "Real American" on the first snap, and only turned the music down during the play... soon as the whistle blew, I would turn it back up. And it worked out perfectly.... cause when JC scored, the guitar solo towards the end of the song came on. It was epic.
I like Hulk's WCW theme song "American Made"
zaga_fan Wrote:I like Hulk's WCW theme song "American Made"

Funny TRUE story...

In one of Hogan's last promo's in the WWF, Jimmy Hart actually says word for word the opening lines in Hogan's WCW theme.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Funny TRUE story...

In one of Hogan's last promo's in the WWF, Jimmy Hart actually says word for word the opening lines in Hogan's WCW theme.

Of course he did.
He wrote the song!
I believe so.