Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson County7th vs. Wayne County 7th
Predictions?
Johnson Co. To win it all... Thats my Pick
Good Luck Eagles. Win It All.
Final 4 anything can happen. But if you come out and play as you did in the second half against us, you shouldn't have too much trouble. We had a preseason Grid-o-rama against them and was not overly impressed then. Things can change quickly this time of year though. Just don't take them lightly.
Lets Go Little Cards!
good luck go EAGLES
eagles
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE WAYNE COUNTY or you maybe sitting at the house on sunday they can play.I also know you guys are talented this should be a war.
WOW!!!! I am shocked no one posted any outstanding players from Johnson County Middle.. I think they have several but that is my opinion!! They didn't get to the final 4 without them! Go Eagles Smile
38-8 Johnson
Good luck to Coach Holbrook and the Eagles. Is it true there wont a pa system or cheerleading allowed because of a noise ordinance that's in place at Lexington Catholic for the games before 11:00 am?
Good luck to Coach Holbrook and the Eagles. Is it true there wont a pa system or cheerleading allowed because of a noise ordinance that's in place at Lexington Catholic for the games before 11:00 am?
Another good game on tap for Saturday, going to be a all day of great football
About 24 hours away. Good luck Johnson County 7th! The future looks bright in Johnson County.
About 24 hours away. Good luck Johnson County 7th! The future looks bright in Johnson County.
Good luck Eagles from Belfry Middle ..show them the grit only found in the mountains .
Good luck, JC... Represent the east well, as we're sure you will!!!
GoBigRed66 Wrote:Good luck Eagles from Belfry Middle ..show them the grit only found in the mountains .

Good luck to Belfry from Johnson County Middle. Go mountain teams.
24-6 Johnson County at the half. Eagles take advantage of 2 botched kickoffs by the Cardinals.