Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
District Sweeps?
Really like 2A district 7 chances to sweep district 8 in the first round of the playoffs.

Somerset vs. Shelby Valley
Lexington Christian vs. Leslie County
Danville vs. Betsy Layne

Middlesboro vs. Prestonsburg (Battle tested Middlesboro comes into the playoffs in my opinion playing it's best football of the season and with Pineville thrashing of Leslie County how did Prestonsburg only beat em 15 to 7 just a couple weeks ago? To me the M'boro/Prestonsburg game is a toss up.
Intimidator Wrote:Really like 2A district 7 chances to sweep district 8 in the first round of the playoffs.

Somerset vs. Shelby Valley
Lexington Christian vs. Leslie County
Danville vs. Betsy Layne

Middlesboro vs. Prestonsburg (Battle tested Middlesboro comes into the playoffs in my opinion playing it's best football of the season and with Pineville thrashing of Leslie County how did Prestonsburg only beat em 15 to 7 just a couple weeks ago? To me the M'boro/Prestonsburg game is a toss up.

Leslie Co, Held out some players in Pineville Game. LCA is beat up, look for a close game in Hyden.
LC sat out many of their starters to make sure they were ready for the playoffs i believe you are underestimating Leslie County and Pburg
I think Leslie County rested up to 10 starers this passed week in the Pineville game. It was basically there Jv defense. So Leslie will be ready for Lex Christian. plus Lex Christian had a 2 plus hour trip.
I think there will be at least one upset in this region, other than the Pburg/middlesborro game! Just don't know who?
MeangreeN Wrote:I think there will be at least one upset in this region, other than the Pburg/middlesborro game! Just don't know who?

Don't think Shelby Valley can beat Somerset, or Betsy Layne can't beat Danville. That leaves #3 LCA beating #2 Leslie Co. not much of an upset.
5A region 8 will walk!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:5A region 8 will walk!!

:hilarious:
We will see! HCC will bet Lincoln
Perry will beat Madison southern,
Whitley will beat North,
The only ? Is will LCC beat Pulaski, which is doubtful!
The good news is they all get to play at HC's new stadium! if they earn the right!! Good luck to all teams in 7-8!
Ya just like year! And the year before... When will district 8 fans learn to stop running their mouths. HC was going to punch SW in the mouth last year.... How that work out?