Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 48 Meece 6
GoBigRed66 Wrote:Belfry beat Ashland 49-0 and yes they also beat Johnson Central . I am no fool and know that Belfry and Raceland are not In the same class as north or south but I believe belfrys Defense would hold their own .

When it came to the Belfry, JC and Ashland. I was giving an analogy of the high schools beating each other. Not the 8th grade
I give!! Your right!!
MR. Slate Wrote:I don't know about 23-0. I watched Paintsville beat Raceland pretty good last year

Your partly right. Just wrong grade. Our last year's seventh grade. Now 8th grade didn't play the tigers. Our last year's 8th grade lost. Paintsville had a very good 8th grade team.
How would you size up Raceland vs Lex. Christian Academy in the finals? D3 on Sunday? What are LCA strength?
So help clarify, Raceland is 23-0? Again, details if you can. Thanks
football 105 Wrote:Your partly right. Just wrong grade. Our last year's seventh grade. Now 8th grade didn't play the tigers. Our last year's 8th grade lost. Paintsville had a very good 8th grade team.

Quick note 105, we don't have enough players to field a 7th grade team or a 8th grade team. We have both combined due to numbers that's the only way we can make it work. Wish we did though. Best to you guys tomorrow.
TigerBlues Wrote:Quick note 105, we don't have enough players to field a 7th grade team or a 8th grade team. We have both combined due to numbers that's the only way we can make it work. Wish we did though. Best to you guys tomorrow.

Glad you mentioned that. Our 8th grade last year started three 7th graders. Two on the line that went both ways. Other was a linebacker. We also had a safety and corner that had to play a lot as 7th graders.
And good luck to the tigers Friday night!!
TigerBlues Wrote:Quick note 105, we don't have enough players to field a 7th grade team or a 8th grade team. We have both combined due to numbers that's the only way we can make it work. Wish we did though. Best to you guys tomorrow.

Our 8th grade this year has big numbers!!
The region 4 "stacking" was exactly why I made the comment about these 4 teams. If they were placed in 1 division and 4 different regions, they would all be playing today. Congrats to all teams, and lets be honest these are kids and its a great experience. In the future lets not "stack" regions it's simple just add more regions and have teams play in their districts (areas). It's a win win, the kids, coaches, parents will get more games and the schools and KYmSFA will generate more money. So the gas stations won't get it paying for 3 and 4 hour trips! Just a thought.