Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good early season games
Looking for some good games to attend.
Don’t know where you are, but here’s what’s getting the buzz in central Ky for the first 3 weeks.

Nov. 27 Ballard comes to Scott Co. Not a Scott Co. fan, I’ll go watch a battle of AAU teammates as Fleming Co. comes to West Jessamine.

Nov. 29 Mr. Basketball event at Tates Creek. Henry Clay plays Bullitt East, followed by Montgomery Co vs. Tates Creek.

Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 Eagerly read texts from fans lucky enough to go with LexCath to play Montverde Academy, FL on the 30th and Leesburg HS on 12/1. At Montverde, the boys get to play against 4-5 of the top recruits in the county, maybe 3-4 future NBA players. LexCath played Montverde close 2 years ago in Hawaii and plans to make a game of it this time too. Montverde has 2 games scheduled on ESPN this year, wish this was one of them.

Dec. 4 Dunbar at Lafayette. How good will Dunbar be with the new coach and 2 senior transfers to go with two of state’s top scorers? For Lafayette, it’s time to get it right, everyone’s back and they’re huge, no more excuses.

Dec. 7 Madison County at University of Montgomery Co. Dominique, Quan, and Ken-Jah. Nuff said.

Dec. 13 Dunbar at Bryan Station

Dec. 14 Lafayette at Madison Central

6 games and a few texts will tell a lot.
If your local, Estill County at Lee County in a huge district showdown on November 30th
kidlexington Wrote:Don’t know where you are, but here’s what’s getting the buzz in central Ky for the first 3 weeks.

Nov. 27 Ballard comes to Scott Co. Not a Scott Co. fan, I’ll go watch a battle of AAU teammates as Fleming Co. comes to West Jessamine.

Nov. 29 Mr. Basketball event at Tates Creek. Henry Clay plays Bullitt East, followed by Montgomery Co vs. Tates Creek.

Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 Eagerly read texts from fans lucky enough to go with LexCath to play Montverde Academy, FL on the 30th and Leesburg HS on 12/1. At Montverde, the boys get to play against 4-5 of the top recruits in the county, maybe 3-4 future NBA players. LexCath played Montverde close 2 years ago in Hawaii and plans to make a game of it this time too. Montverde has 2 games scheduled on ESPN this year, wish this was one of them.

Dec. 4 Dunbar at Lafayette. How good will Dunbar be with the new coach and 2 senior transfers to go with two of state’s top scorers? For Lafayette, it’s time to get it right, everyone’s back and they’re huge, no more excuses.

Dec. 7 Madison County at University of Montgomery Co. Dominique, Quan, and Ken-Jah. Nuff said.

Dec. 13 Dunbar at Bryan Station

Dec. 14 Lafayette at Madison Central

6 games and a few texts will tell a lot.

Great info. I live in the 13th region but i always try to catch a couple 11th region game.Most time wife drop me off and goes shopping and I try to catch a JV and Varsity game.
Really good event scheduled at the new Valley Hs facility Dec 15. Ballard plays Indianapolis Cathedral and Bullitt East plays Madison Central.
Hazard @ Knott Co. Central December 20th.
^that will be stupidly fun to watch .
killerb Wrote:Hazard @ Knott Co. Central December 20th.
We don't even know who's on the team yet.I'm sure there more transfers to come. LOL.
McCameraMan Wrote:^that will be stupidly fun to watch .

Please explain...
i think hazard will pull through with ease
hazard will pull through with ease