Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 56 Simon Kenton 6
Final The Almighty falls Again:ChairHit:
rebel 4 life Wrote:Final The Almighty falls Again:ChairHit:

It was the rain and refs fault, they would still beat Highlands by 3-4 scores, LOL
congrats to SC
sstack Wrote:It was the rain and refs fault, they would still beat Highlands by 3-4 scores, LOL

It the replacement rain lol
Some people never change. Once an A-Hole always an A-Hole. In case you are to stupid to figure it out thats you sstack.
neerfan Wrote:Some people never change. Once an A-Hole always an A-Hole. In case you are to stupid to figure it out thats you sstack.

Once a dumba$$ always a dumba$$ in case ur to stupid to figure it out thar you and uk#1 fan must be the simon kenton koolaide:flush:
neerfan Wrote:Some people never change. Once an A-Hole always an A-Hole. In case you are to stupid to figure it out thats you sstack.
[Image: http://daybreaksdevotions.files.wordpres....jpg?w=584] What have I've been replaced?:Sad04:
By the way nice win Scott co.
Scott county still hasn't beaten a decent team. Shows what a joke Simon Kenton really is. Hey Neerfan, at least you're still better than that sorry blue and gold team up on the hill.
Wow Rebel that was really original. Same comment change a few words. Typical hill-billy crap from you. You should get a life.
Sk can take the gloves off, but they don't seem to have any fight.
Congrats Scott:Thumbs:
nky Wrote:[Image: http://daybreaksdevotions.files.wordpres....jpg?w=584] What have I've been replaced?:Sad04:

I am very honored to take your place.
neerfan Wrote:Wow Rebel that was really original. Same comment change a few words. Typical hill-billy crap from you. You should get a life.

Me geat a life it the simon kenton people that talk about how good ur football and basketball team are and when there proved to be lacklusted u cant take the heat :flame:
Sk fans disappeared today. Can't say I blame them. I'd be ashamed too.
rebel 4 life Wrote:Me geat a life it the simon kenton people that talk about how good ur football and basketball team are and when there proved to be lacklusted u cant take the heat :flame:

WOW Rebel let me help you out here a little bit. Just like a teacher would do with her little one I will make all corrections in red for you. Me get a life? It is the Simon Kenton people that talk about how good their football and basketball teams are and when they are proven to be lackluster they can't take the heat. :flame:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should get your teams football coach to give you grammar lessons. Hopefully he is as good at that as he is at football, then maybe we could understand what you mean with an interpreter. So again, YES GET A LIFE. Always remember the new saying," It is better to sit without typing and appear stupid rather than type it and remove all doubt". :trolldad2:
neerfan Wrote:WOW Rebel let me help you out here a little bit. Just like a teacher would do with her little one I will make all corrections in red for you. Me get a life? It is the Simon Kenton people that talk about how good their football and basketball teams are and when they are proven to be lackluster they can't take the heat. :flame:

Maybe you should get your teams football coach to give you grammar lessons. Hopefully he is as good at that as he is at football, then maybe we could understand what you mean with an interpreter. So again, YES GET A LIFE. Always remember the new saying," It is better to sit without typing and appear stupid rather than type it and remove all doubt". :trolldad2:[/QUOTE]

The Fact Still Remain The Same. Simon Kenton Is OverRated!!!!!!