Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caldwell @ Mayfield update
Mayfield 28 to 7 end of the first quarter
35 to 7 mayfield second quarter.
Same score at half.
Obviously Caldwell not as good as people thought.
whitepantherking Wrote:Obviously Caldwell not as good as people thought.

Keep telling yourself that. Good job beating a beat up injured Danville team with 4 of their top players out.
rednblackattack Wrote:Keep telling yourself that. Good job beating a beat up injured Danville team with 4 of their top players out.
I think all the talk about how great Frankfort is scared coach Harp into sitting them in fear of injury, wise decision on his part.
42 to 7 mayfield 3rd quarter
rednblackattack Wrote:Keep telling yourself that. Good job beating a beat up injured Danville team with 4 of their top players out.
I think all the talk about how great Frankfort is scared coach Harp into sitting them in fear of injury, wise decision on his part.
whitepantherking Wrote:I think all the talk about how great Frankfort is scared coach Harp into sitting them in fear of injury, wise decision on his part.

You know what why injure a kid more on a non district game that has no playoff implications what a terrible decision. Much more important to beat Frankfort then take a shot at state. That being said Panther Danville is still Danville and it was a great win for yall
End of third Mayfield 48 to 7
rednblackattack Wrote:You know what why injure a kid more on a non district game that has no playoff implications what a terrible decision. Much more important to beat Frankfort then take a shot at state. That being said Panther Danville is still Danville and it was a great win for yall
You do realize where you are going to be in the semi's. Do you want me to make reservations for you at the Super8.
whitepantherking Wrote:You do realize where you are going to be in the semi's. Do you want me to make reservations for you at the Super8.

No thanks my mom and sister have lived in Frankfort for over 15 year. Lived there a couple myself. Dude I am telling you I have seen you play this year but i have seen Beechwood 2. Dont care that they lost tonight that was to a hell of a team in a rivalry game. I truly hope we play yall though. I love visiting Frankfort.
final 48 to 7