Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery co. @ rockcastle co. 10/26
who wins and why?
Watched film in Montgomery and they look tough what's there record
WOW you so called Rock fans just 2 replys on this ,,,, I grew up played in early 90s for larkey i have missed very few games since i graduated and i have never seen it this bad ever ,,, the players have quit the coaches have quit now the fans have quit its sickening to think about. If every fan is so scared to say what needs to be said then why watch why not find another team ,,, i will say it Coach Parkey please resign as head coach we know noble will never fire you cuz he wants the football team to struggle he wants the attention on his wife, but Parkey as an ex teammate resign stay on as QB coach and groom chase in a couple years, If you ever had an ounce of pride in you to wear the colors you would resign you simply havent gotten it done if it was me at my job i would be fired ,,, Parkey this is not a knock on you maybe just to much for a nice family man to handle ,, the play calling isnt good and up until recently you just started running the Chance kid he is a beast put the rock in his hand at tailback run behind Lakes which is another beast and Boone which is beast and awesome TE the spread does not work with out athletes period put Bussel Chance and whoever in backfield put more blockers than they have defenders at the point of attack and get 3-4-5 yards a carry. bottom line new coach will have to be brung in to erase the mindset you have these kids in i love ya parkey but enough is enough.. GO ROCK RWO ROCK WORLD ORDER