Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday LWC
Finally, my car insurance rates will be going down because I turned a particular age today, lol. Also, today the church I pastor at had a Pastor Appreciation thing for me, sang happy birthday and all sorts of stuff. One lady took my wife and I to Firehouse Subs (totally random, but very nice and sweet) after church as well.

I am greatly blessed and highly favored today. Just thought I would share it with you as well. God is so great and his people can be pretty good too.

My favorite birthday present was being able to stand in the pulpit and deliver the word of God to my congregation as well as partaking in the Lord's Supper/Holy Communion on my birthday during Pastor Appreciation Month. What a blessing it was.
Happy Birthday Bud. Hope it was a great one :Thumbs:
Happy Bday.
Hope you bought yourself a new pair of high heels.
Just kidding.
^(sarcastically) ha ha ha
Congrats.
Sounds like today has been a good day for you.
Happy Birthday LWC
Happy birthday !
Congrats LWC.
Confusedinglepar:rockon::Thumbs:
Happy birthday!
Happy BDay !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
happy bday
Happy Birthday LWC.
Happy Birthday LWC!!
Your's and GetChili's BDs are close!!
I missed this yesterday buddy. Happy Birthday. I pray that God gave you a day full of blessings!
Happy belated birthday LWC. I've not been on here in a couple days and missed it. Hope you had a great one. Sounds like you did.
Happy Late Birthday LWC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Happy Late Birthday LWC!!!!!
Happy late birthday LWC!
Thanks yall.
Though this entire thread the only post you did not like was ballers. Interesting.
Happy belated birthday!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON