Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV Ryle 21 Dixie 0
Like i said another big win for the 7-2 Ryle Jv while varisity still can't figure out who they are on friday nites.
Ryle has a quality freshman and sophmore class coming up. some real potential to do something special is in this group. We'll see if they stick together and keep there team focused.
You do realize that Dixie's starting varsity is almost all Soph. Campbell County starts 6 Soph's on their varsity defense. SK has 8 Soph starting between the offense and defense.
You do realize Ryle has 5 starting sophomores. 9 with significant playing time. 2 freshman with major playing time on Fridays. Then basically a whole squad of sophomores and freshman on Saturdays. Just saying Ryle is building for the future.
IAM22 Wrote:You do realize that Dixie's starting varsity is almost all Soph. Campbell County starts 6 Soph's on their varsity defense. SK has 8 Soph starting between the offense and defense.

Sure didn't, guess Soph. can't play JV any more, who new.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:You do realize Ryle has 5 starting sophomores. 9 with significant playing time. 2 freshman with major playing time on Fridays. Then basically a whole squad of sophomores and freshman on Saturdays. Just saying Ryle is building for the future.

I guess I miss counted. Of the 9 total, listed on the roster, I only remember Ross starting on Fridays. But I might have missed a few. I have been wrong before.

My intent with my original post was to say that it is difficult to use JV as an accurate indicator of Varsity success. but it does give hope!! Of course, that is just my opinion.
do you realize Trinity, St. Xavier and Male have won the last 15 big school state titles, including the 4A titles when 4A was the big school class...
plantmanky Wrote:Sure didn't, guess Soph. can't play JV any more, who new.

Yeah, that is what I said in my post!!!