Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Paintsville/Letcher Central
Allen Central has a one-day classic at Alice Lloyd College this Saturday. I do believe the games will pan out as so:

Game 1 -- Allen Central vs. Letcher Central 10:30 am
Game 2 -- Letcher Central vs. Paintsville 1 pm
Game 3 -- Allen Central vs. Paintsville 3:30 pm

Comments? Predictions?
Depending on who throws in what games, I think it is possible all the teams end up 1-1 when it is all said and done.
I figured Paintsville would try move up to the first two games, I've heard quite a few of the players were going to Johnson Central's prom after the first game.
It will be interesting to see how AC plays considering their prom is Friday. But nonetheless, I expect them to come out playing hard and giving their all, as will all of the teams. I agree with PHSCARD...all of these teams could very well go 1-1 whn the day is over.
Letcher Central will win it all
Against Letcher Central if Shane Grimm is able to go the distance I think he will, and Watkins or Miller going against AC. Shane is a good ground ball pitcher, Watkins throws it hard and Miller when he is on isn't half bad, good junk balls.
PHSCARD Wrote:Against Letcher Central if Shane Grimm is able to go the distance I think he will, and Watkins or Miller going against AC. Shane is a good ground ball pitcher, Watkins throws it hard and Miller when he is on isn't half bad, good junk balls.

Watkins will be at JCHS' prom on Saturday, he'll be lucky to be there for the first game.
Paintsville does play the first two games.
Did they change it because 1 and 3 are what they're scheduled as? Which is the 2nd and 3rd game.
Good luck Ac
Should be a great day of baseball. Can't wait.
Well I see them throwing Miller against AC, or ole' Tuck may suprise us and throw Austin Lyons. Kid is pretty good for an 8th grader, done real well in his last start.
PHSCARD Wrote:Well I see them throwing Miller against AC, or ole' Tuck may suprise us and throw Austin Lyons. Kid is pretty good for an 8th grader, done real well in his last start.
miller threw tonight so he won't be available. I wish they were not playing this weekend but practicing instead.