Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Letcher County Central 10/18
Who wins and Why?
Whitley County by 15. Letcher is way down this year.
If we play like we did Friday, it might be a close one.

But we wont...

Whitley 49
LCC 13
Colonels redeem themselves from last week and play a solid game in this one. Whitley rolls by 4 TD's.
Whitley - 42
LCC - 14
[Image:

]
Whitley Co
The Whitley County Colonels will bounce back this week and defeat Letcher County Central 38-6. The Colonels have a solid football team and Coach Black does a good job at Whitley County.
I like Whitley by 42-14. I think they come out with a chip on their shoulder after the Harlan County game.
whitley co 48 letcher co 06
Our problem is we can't give our quarterback time to throw the ball. He has to be given time or our offense is one dimensional.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I think the Colonels are too strong for Letcher Central. Whitley Co. wins 44-6.
Whitley by 18
Whitley will win this game by putting pressure on the QB.

Whitley-31
Letcher-7
I'll say the line comes together, plays with pride,and finally protects the QB :

LCC - 34
Whitley - 31
Had our lines had a good showing against Harlan County like they had the rest of the teams weve played, id feel better about getting that pressure.
Our D-Line needs some major work, and so does our O Line.
The colonels should have this 1 over @ halftime.
Whitley County 41

Letcher County Central 17
Interesting note...

LCC holds a 4-3 lead in this series.

The AWAY team has won every single regular season matchup between these two...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Had our lines had a good showing against Harlan County like they had the rest of the teams weve played, id feel better about getting that pressure.
Our D-Line needs some major work, and so does our O Line.

Harlan County had a lot to do with the lines not showing up in that game. I think Whitley's lines will be just fine against Letcher Central. I will take the Colonels 38-6.
^
Agreed.
Harlan County's line was definitely better than advertised, but our line isnt as bad as the played. If Whitley does get lucky enough to return to Harlan, I expect a much different game.
Won't even be close.

Whitley County 56
Letcher Central 13
The Colonels will be glad when Friday comes, I'd say Coach Black has been killing them this week after last weeks showing. Colonels in a big way.

WHITLEY 48
LETCHER 13
:problemgirl:
I was at practice the other day, I think it was Tuesday and they were in a circle, holding hands and singing "Micheal Row the Boat Ashore" Everybody was smiling and happy, and very laid back!!!
Can someone say BLOWOUT?! Another game where the Cougars don't stand a chance.

Whitley Co. - 49

Letcher Co. Central - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:I was at practice the other day, I think it was Tuesday and they were in a circle, holding hands and singing "Micheal Row the Boat Ashore" Everybody was smiling and happy, and very laid back!!!

After hearing that never leave Harlan alive song last week,this had to be a refreshing change
I think Whitley will win this game, but give Coach Rains time and Letcher will be pretty good.
^
I agree with that.
I believe he could have Letcher back in the mix.

Letcher was a top team in this region for 3 or 4 straight years.
He will get em back on the right track.