Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Danville 10/18
Who wins and Why?
I'm gonna take Danville by a td. LCA played Somerset to a much closer game, and almost won, but I think emotions played a huge part in the performances in both games for the jumpers, for better and then for worse. IMO it will be a very close game, and I really wouldn't be shocked if either won! This district is going to be a battle.
LCA by 14 :please:
Either team can win. Both are good and Somerset will prob. have to play both again somewhere in the Play-offs. I think LCA is more physical than Danville, so I pick LCA to win in a close game.
danville by a td...i believe its all about who is at home in this game
Danville is more explosive. Ads 21-20.
Danville by two touchdowns. I think the ads are back. They had that one hickup against Somerset, but I look for them to right the ship. They just need to get the old school admiral mindset back.
Danville barely survived middlesboro... But The ADS should come out ready for this game..
Two weeks ago I would have picked Danville. But now I need to lean towards L.C. I guess.
Should be a close game. I take Lexington Christian 28-21.

Why?

Because Danville beat Middlesboro by 9 points. Lexington Christian beat us by over 30 points.
[Image:

]
Should be a good one. I'm going with the Ads
Lexington Christian is very good but I will go with Danville in this one. You can never underestimate the power of being at home. If this was at Lexington Christian I would take Christian.
LCA wins this one!!!!
Very Close game. I'll take LCA
LCA barely beats Harlan on last second play and then beats Hazard. Danville beats Boyle but barely beats M-boro. If u can figure this one out let me know.