Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players '12
The Bowe kid from Greenup 8th grade. CJ Bowe #15 is a well rounded player and can play anywhere from RB to End then from DE to MLB. Very fun kid to watch, puts his all into everything. He came from Russell were he was a very good QB/DE.
Allsports#1 Wrote:The Bowe kid from Greenup 8th grade. CJ Bowe #15 is a well rounded player and can play anywhere from RB to End then from DE to MLB. Very fun kid to watch, puts his all into everything. He came from Russell were he was a very good QB/DE.

Allsport, you and greenup sound like the same person!., talking about the same school. And using same language! JS...
Seen both these kids play. Nice players!
yep they stole my words!! lol! But nope, not the same person. I was only talking about #84 who is 6'2, 170 pounds and just turned 13. Hes like a lion ging after his prey!
7th grade Quarterback for LCA "Brayden Miller" watch video, played Union at Union throws ball a ton, no pics. Watch Video of that game

http://www.ihigh.com/ryle/broadcast_2538...verlight=1
Treyjon bright #8 will be one of those players to fit in this
RichBrooks Wrote:#40 Floyd Fannin from S Pulaski is a beast on both sides of the ball. Plays DE and FB

#21 from S Pulaksi is very talented as well, plays HB and LB

#15 Butt from S Pulaski has to be one of the best 7th graders in the state.

#95 and #73 from southern are outstanding linemen

#45 from N Pulaski is a beast too plays oline and DE

#4 from N Pulaski has great speed and vision he plays qb/HB

#32 from Bell is a great MLB, good instincts

#7 Tanner Wells from Knox is a dominant DE/TE. Tall and athletic

#5 Jeremy Stewart from Knox is a very good athlete, plays HB/WR/Safety

#53 from Knox is a very quick lineman and plays with a non stop motor

#84 from Knox is a great blocking back and LB

#15 from Knox is hard nosed back with good speed too

#55 from Knox is another really solid lineman

#32 from Knox is a great 7th grade LB and FB that has played 8th grade all year

#44 from Knox is another good 7th grade LB/DE/HB/FB who has played lots of 8th grade ball

#16 from New Harlan is a good hard nosed kid that can play lots of positions

That's some of the kids I have seen play this year that impressed me. Southern has a lot of kids that go unnoticed due to their talent as a team. Same goes for Northern. Their game on Oct 27th will be the toughest for writer and will decide who the champion is.

I'm bad with numbers of other teams but from our team, and against good competition like Wayne, Green, Bardstown (okay team), and TT Knight.

#5 DE/NT Jacob Wilson Casey County
#32 RB/WR Collin Miller
#11 QB for Wayne county (forgot his name)
#5 FB/RB/MLB Brewer kid from Green county
Allsports#1 Wrote:The Bowe kid from Greenup 8th grade. CJ Bowe #15 is a well rounded player and can play anywhere from RB to End then from DE to MLB. Very fun kid to watch, puts his all into everything. He came from Russell were he was a very good QB/DE.

Haven't seen the boy in a couple years but was a very good athlete when at Russell. The Conley boy from Russell started freshman as an 8th grader and was MVP of the Kiwanis bowl. Great kid.
There's a few Belfry players that should be given an honorable mention!
last year coaches sent tapes of the players.most were picked that way.you can go to the fbu site it has some info there under national championship. we practiced at frankfort every weekend.the games were played all over most were in ky some were in missouri and the last games were in san antonio tx.if you make the team be ready to spend some money!i traveled every weekend from western ky and stayed in motels. i think the whole thing cost me close to $4000. but we loved it. best experience of my life and my son we became very close.he made friends from all over the state and they still stay incontact. if you get the chance do it! it money well spent.
loneoakflash Wrote:last year coaches sent tapes of the players.most were picked that way.you can go to the fbu site it has some info there under national championship. we practiced at frankfort every weekend.the games were played all over most were in ky some were in missouri and the last games were in san antonio tx.if you make the team be ready to spend some money!i traveled every weekend from western ky and stayed in motels. i think the whole thing cost me close to $4000. but we loved it. best experience of my life and my son we became very close.he made friends from all over the state and they still stay incontact. if you get the chance do it! it money well spent.

No offense, but at my house that money would be better spent towards paying the college tuition of my kids, not the college tuition of the guys running this playoff.
Funny to me you all never mentioned any boys from Johnson County Middle.. I believe they are in the final 4 and you know they didn't get this far without good players.
Leonidas Wrote:No offense, but at my house that money would be better spent towards paying the college tuition of my kids, not the college tuition of the guys running this playoff.

no one is gonna make you go......if you were even going to be selected ...you have no idea how much time and effort these people put into this thing... but you can find out ...just offer to help
I don't know about 7th and 8th grade but I know Hazard has a very good 6th grader named Bailey Blair...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kids from the western part of state. Bowling Green, Lone Oak, FS, Mayfield, and Butler Co. have some athletes; were just worlds apart.
DOUGHDADDY Wrote:no one is gonna make you go......if you were even going to be selected ...you have no idea how much time and effort these people put into this thing... but you can find out ...just offer to help

I'll help them count the money and then divide equally among the schools who participated, gladly.
Leonidas Wrote:No offense, but at my house that money would be better spent towards paying the college tuition of my kids, not the college tuition of the guys running this playoff.

Considering that I paid in cash (by working my ass off) my college tuition well over 10 years ago I take offense to this statement. You continually post false statements on here (which is the beauty of a message board), but I consider this statement a personal jab, as one of those guys that voulenteer my time, efforts, own personal money, gas money and other stuff (thats right we dont get paid to do this, hell we dont even get most of our expenses reimbursed) so that these events can take place. I have said this to you before with no response but I will say it one last time. I challenge you to come spend a day in our shoes, come out this weekend to Lex Cath and see what we do, spend a day, just one day, voulenteer your time for the betterment of the youth of Kentucky. Come to East West weekend, give up your Thanksgiving weekend so that 170+ kids can experience a once in a lifetime event.
plantmanky Wrote:Considering that I paid in cash (by working my ass off) my college tuition well over 10 years ago I take offense to this statement. You continually post false statements on here (which is the beauty of a message board), but I consider this statement a personal jab, as one of those guys that voulenteer my time, efforts, own personal money, gas money and other stuff (thats right we dont get paid to do this, hell we dont even get most of our expenses reimbursed) so that these events can take place. I have said this to you before with no response but I will say it one last time. I challenge you to come spend a day in our shoes, come out this weekend to Lex Cath and see what we do, spend a day, just one day, voulenteer your time for the betterment of the youth of Kentucky. Come to East West weekend, give up your Thanksgiving weekend so that 170+ kids can experience a once in a lifetime event.

I have seen the time and effort you guys put into this playoff, and would like to personally say "THANK YOU". Rest assured for every one misinformed and bitter idiot who likes to complain and run down the organization and the job you guys are doing there are many, many more who appreciate the time and effort you guys put into this.
Kymsfa is the best thing to ever happen to middle school football. I got 31 kids that is so fired up for this weekend.
Follow the teams that participate in this for the next decade. You notice the change in their program or they will rise to the top while others will fall behind. This is my first year and our program's first year of COMPETING, but it is great and we appreciate all you guys do.

When they ask for volunteers maybe you should volunteer. Maybe they'll share some of that big money with you.
ok, im new to all this east and west all star games. is there a tryout place for these kids or are they nominated thru coaches?
Apperently nobody has seen Pikeville play. they are a solid team with some talent. their line and their backs are good and they have a good tight end
Has anybody seen pikeville play this year? they have a solid line, great backs, and a good tight end with great hands. Some of them are;

#64 Nate Campoy
#76 Jordan Scott
#7 Andrew McNamee
#8 Clay Slone
#6 Austin Salyer
Coach_J Wrote:The QB from Bourbon county is an outstanding player!

Trevor Lucky is an 8th grader and an absolute manimal in the Back field. The kid is every bit of 6 ft and prolly weighs in around 175-180 and has maturity beyond huis years. He is an absolute athlete. I cant wait to see him make the jump to highschool next year. With the strength and conditioning program along with fantastic coaching at bourbon county this kid will go far taking Bourbon County with him.
I think talent showed up Friday and it did not leave until Sunday after noon.. The name of the kid is [COLOR="Blue"]TEAM KENTUCKY[COLOR="Blue"] this is one of the best middle school team that I have seen... They are solid on both sides of the ball.. I can not wait till Sat. I want to see them Play so bad.