Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
30.19%
Johnson Central
69.81%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10/19
itsinurwatchpocket Wrote:Ashland big. Maybe 24 points

This is just stupid
Do-double-gg Wrote:I think you are wrong. I think the Knox Central defense is the best they see all year

I don't know much about Knox. But I know they gave up 29 to JC if the eagles can get 30 in Ashlands d that would be impressive
Johnson central by 06:partyhard
JC by 10
With the district title on hand at eagleville should make for a great atmosphere and should be one to remember. I remember earlier in the season when the Ashland fans and supporters were boasting and saying they were a lock to win the district championship. Well good luck with that!! I know a bunch of warriors that seem to think other wise. As it has been said many times before! NOBODY COMES IN ARE HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND! Sorry couldn't resist and we all talk on here these men will let their playing do the talking Friday.

JC wins
brown_ind1977 Wrote:With the district title on hand at eagleville should make for a great atmosphere and should be one to remember. I remember earlier in the season when the Ashland fans and supporters were boasting and saying they were a lock to win the district championship. Well good luck with that!! I know a bunch of warriors that seem to think other wise. As it has been said many times before! NOBODY COMES IN ARE HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND! Sorry couldn't resist and we all talk on here these men will let their playing do the talking Friday.

JC wins
Yeah earlier in the year it liked that way. But the Ironton win changed things. No one in tomcat country thinks this game is automatic.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:With the district title on hand at eagleville should make for a great atmosphere and should be one to remember. I remember earlier in the season when the Ashland fans and supporters were boasting and saying they were a lock to win the district championship. Well good luck with that!! I know a bunch of warriors that seem to think other wise. As it has been said many times before! NOBODY COMES IN ARE HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND! Sorry couldn't resist and we all talk on here these men will let their playing do the talking Friday.

JC wins

I think you mean OUR
64black&gold Wrote:I think you mean OUR

Lol text to talk. I'm driving, but thanks for the Spelling lesson.Confusednicker:
I pick Johnson City in a close game 28-21
[Image:

]
cricketbed Wrote:JC by 2 tds!! Cant stop jj and win this game!!! JC has to many weapons!!

Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. They run straight up and scared majority of the time. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker. I look for Baker and the tomcat o-line to completely control the game and bring home yet another district championship for the Tomcats.
cricketbed Wrote:Nope!! Just saying you cant key on one guy this time!!

Your little boy must not of played much last year for you to be crying about keying on one guy all the time.

JC wins

I'm guessing you're a Johnson Central graduate. I'm sure they're proud of your spelling.
Johnson Central wins in a thriller 35-28
I saw a lot of talent last year with JC. It was just young talent I expect them to be much improved. They obviously didn't play scared against Ironton. I was actually impressed with the running of the Qb I believe his name was Gound. I expect him to actually make his share of plays on Friday
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. They run straight up and scared majority of the time. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker. I look for Baker and the tomcat o-line to completely control the game and bring home yet another district championship for the Tomcats.

You are a joke, and I hope this post finds its way to the JC locker room wall.
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:You are a joke, and I hope this post finds its way to the JC locker room wall.

It already has!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. They run straight up and scared majority of the time. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker. I look for Baker and the tomcat o-line to completely control the game and bring home yet another district championship for the Tomcats.

Those backs were there. Coach didn't wan't to use them, for what ever reason!! Why does other teams have great fresh and soph backs all over the state and use them and JC didn't last year!! But welcome tomcat fans!! Come get some!!!!
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:You are a joke, and I hope this post finds its way to the JC locker room wall.

No joking here man,I know what I saw. Sometimes the truth hurts.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:It already has!

At least you spelled that correct. Proud of Brown_ind.
cricketbed Wrote:Those backs were there. Coach didn't wan't to use them, for what ever reason!! Why does other teams have great fresh and soph backs all over the state and use them and JC didn't last year!! But welcome tomcat fans!! Come get some!!!!
So go ahead and tell us cricket which one is your little baby boy that didnt get to play because of Jude. Face the facts Johnson Central was a one man show and Matney knew it. I cant wait until Friday.
My team is off this week,so I think I will jump in the car and make the short drive from Louisa to Johnson County to see this one.:popcorn:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So go ahead and tell us cricket which one is your little baby boy that didnt get to play because of Jude. Face the facts Johnson Central was a one man show and Matney knew it. I cant wait until Friday.
Tomcat Pride,you sir are a douche. This will be a very good,close game that could go either way. If the Johnson Central team of last year was a one man show then I think the one man was the O line. Do you think JJ could do all he did without a good line? That line was young last year and they are very good this year as you are about to find out. I hope your D line is up to the task!
Do-double-gg Wrote:Tomcat Pride,you sir are a douche. This will be a very good,close game that could go either way. If the Johnson Central team of last year was a one man show then I think the one man was the O line. Do you think JJ could do all he did without a good line? That line was young last year and they are very good this year as you are about to find out. I hope your D line is up to the task!

Naw, he's not worked his way up to that status yet. Based on the way he acts, if I had to guess, he's probably about 14 years old and is either NotsoBADCAT's kid or a close relative. He's never been anything else but a little prick kid ever since he started posting on here.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So go ahead and tell us cricket which one is your little baby boy that didnt get to play because of Jude. Face the facts Johnson Central was a one man show and Matney knew it. I cant wait until Friday.

Dillion and Belcher ws back there with him. U will se OOH' Dont forget Gowns!!
And those backs couldn't do it with out the O line!!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, he's not worked his way up to that status yet. Based on the way he acts, if I had to guess, he's probably about 14 years old and is either NotsoBADCAT's kid or a close relative. He's never been anything else but a little prick kid ever since he started posting on here.
If that is true then you will probably not hear from him for a long time if Ashland goes down friday. (LOL)
cricketbed Wrote:Dillion and Belcher ws back there with him. U will se OOH' Dont forget Gowns!!

I meant that Dilliona and Belcher was back there with him. And you will see. Had a little spelling error. Computer getting old!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, he's not worked his way up to that status yet. Based on the way he acts, if I had to guess, he's probably about 14 years old and is either NotsoBADCAT's kid or a close relative. He's never been anything else but a little prick kid ever since he started posting on here.

i have no dog in this fight,but for a so called grow up to call a KID names, is not so grow up himself, thats whats wrong with this world,no wonder the KIDS do the same thing, they learn from the so called adults...
JC in overtime

JC's freshmen class has seen Baker for 2 years in Middle School. I could comment further, but I'll leave it at that.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next