Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie 21 Simon Kenton 15
final:popcorn:
HA,HA,HA, That gave me the best laugh of the week!!!
sstack Wrote:HA,HA,HA, That gave me the best laugh of the week!!!

ME TOO!

So this lost puts SK in the 3rd spot?
Big win for Dixie tonight.

SK didn't have an answer for Dixies roll out pass. Could have been a 2-3 TD deficit!
CTCX_14 Wrote:ME TOO!

So this lost puts SK in the 3rd spot?

technically still #2 until everyone else plays
WOW - I certainly did not expect this! What has happened from our Pioneer contingent! Over the last three weeks, they must have lost internet connection!!!
After last weeks game. Dixie looked better than their record. That is why you don't play cupcakes to run your record up in the beginning.

Sorry UK #1 fan
so who has the chance to win distrticts?
Stardust Wrote:WOW - I certainly did not expect this! What has happened from our Pioneer contingent! Over the last three weeks, they must have lost internet connection!!!
or fell off the band wagon
Crabcakes Wrote:so who has the chance to win distrticts?

Campbell County could clinch it with a win tonight
nky Wrote:or fell off the band wagon

Suicide????
^since the pioneers aren't playing well maybe they got lost in the wilderness
WOW all I can say is I see NKY is still a jackwagon off the day prize winner. Always slamming others in public forums. To be honest none of the 6a teams in Northern Kentucky are very impressive this year. UK#1 talked a lot of hype about his team because he cares and all the rest of you do is slam him. His pride is to be rewarded even if they are not in the number one spot. There is not a team in 6A up here that deserves to be in the playoffs this season but after SK's season last year he has a right to be proud of what they have done so far. It cracks me up that just last week you all teased him about SK beating Beechwood and NCC that those games were nothing because of the class those teams were in yet when those teams are good you say SK would not stand a chance against them. Funny how the tables turn when they do beat them then you have excuses as to why they did. Most of you have proven over the years that you are nothing but hypocrites. Get real please and respect the others that have pride for their teams. The few that I am talking about know who you are. You are the reason many of us have left this site because of the way you continue to tear down good people with good intentions of supporting their kids in their endeavors.
^ as long as they respect other, they get my respect
neerfan Wrote:WOW all I can say is I see NKY is still a jackwagon off the day prize winner. Always slamming others in public forums. To be honest none of the 6a teams in Northern Kentucky are very impressive this year. UK#1 talked a lot of hype about his team because he cares and all the rest of you do is slam him. His pride is to be rewarded even if they are not in the number one spot. There is not a team in 6A up here that deserves to be in the playoffs this season but after SK's season last year he has a right to be proud of what they have done so far. It cracks me up that just last week you all teased him about SK beating Beechwood and NCC that those games were nothing because of the class those teams were in yet when those teams are good you say SK would not stand a chance against them. Funny how the tables turn when they do beat them then you have excuses as to why they did. Most of you have proven over the years that you are nothing but hypocrites. Get real please and respect the others that have pride for their teams. The few that I am talking about know who you are. You are the reason many of us have left this site because of the way you continue to tear down good people with good intentions of supporting their kids in their endeavors.

Neerfan, you are a smart guy, but you are way off base on this one. There is a difference in being proud of your kids, and then boasting about HOW GREAT they are! Don't even get on here and say the chiding that he received was NOT deserved! Just go check out a few threads he posted in Wink As for the venom that comes to the SK program, that is primarily those of the Highlands persuasion, those who have seen the Pioneers run from any requests annually for a game between those two squads!

LOL, there is no one on this site who has not sat his butt in the pit of fire and not do his fair share of chiding others. But I don't run out of here when I have to take a boot to the face and wear that shoe in my mouth! If you feel that you have to go to other sites to avoid getting into a spat, then that is your choice! But members who come here, boast to their hearts content, then can't take the heat that comes from the flame-throwers on this site, then don't do it!!!
neerfan Wrote:WOW all I can say is I see NKY is still a jackwagon off the day prize winner. Always slamming others in public forums. To be honest none of the 6a teams in Northern Kentucky are very impressive this year. UK#1 talked a lot of hype about his team because he cares and all the rest of you do is slam him. His pride is to be rewarded even if they are not in the number one spot. There is not a team in 6A up here that deserves to be in the playoffs this season but after SK's season last year he has a right to be proud of what they have done so far. It cracks me up that just last week you all teased him about SK beating Beechwood and NCC that those games were nothing because of the class those teams were in yet when those teams are good you say SK would not stand a chance against them. Funny how the tables turn when they do beat them then you have excuses as to why they did. Most of you have proven over the years that you are nothing but hypocrites. Get real please and respect the others that have pride for their teams. The few that I am talking about know who you are. You are the reason many of us have left this site because of the way you continue to tear down good people with good intentions of supporting their kids in their endeavors.
BYE DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPILT YA!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:
Open heart..open mind is always a great way to go!
neerfan Wrote:WOW all I can say is I see NKY is still a jack-wagon off the day prize winner. Always slamming others in public forums. To be honest none of the 6a teams in Northern Kentucky are very impressive this year. UK#1 talked a lot of hype about his team because he cares and all the rest of you do is slam him. His pride is to be rewarded even if they are not in the number one spot. There is not a team in 6A up here that deserves to be in the playoffs this season but after SKi season last year he has a right to be proud of what they have done so far. It cracks me up that just last week you all teased him about SK beating Beechwood and NCC that those games were nothing because of the class those teams were in yet when those teams are good you say SK would not stand a chance against them. Funny how the tables turn when they do beat them then you have excuses as to why they did. Most of you have proven over the years that you are nothing but hypocrites. Get real please and respect the others that have pride for their teams. The few that I am talking about know who you are. You are the reason many of us have left this site because of the way you continue to tear down good people with good intentions of supporting their kids in their endeavors.
Wouldn't that be jackwagon of the day?:problem:I would do it in a private forum but that's not much fun:pondering:

If you come to boast you should also be willing to eat the crow as well. Maybe Coach Markberry needs to upgrade his schedule some to get him ready for district play?

By the way thanks for the prize[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...H_YRBrY4-n]
You guys say what you want about SK running from Highlands but I know for a favct and have the proof that Dale would not schedule SK during the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons. Why because he would have to play the likes of Chad Lawrence and the rest of the SK squad that handed them their ass in the freshman season not once but twice. And they wanted nothing to do with that group along with Miles Simpson, Derrick Picerello and the rest of the upperclassmen. NKY you are all talk. Its easy to jump on the Highlands bandwagon but we refuse to join that wagon off cheats. It has be proven and you can not deny that they cheat. Check with the KHAA and see. Stardust you constantly disciplined me in PM for the way I gave it back to these guys but yet you still allow them to continue with their slamming in public of others. Very one sided of you and I always that you were better than that.
neerfan Wrote:You guys say what you want about SK running from Highlands but I know for a fauvist and have the proof that Dale would not schedule SK during the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons. Why because he would have to play the likes of Chad Lawrence and the rest of the SK squad that handed them their ass in the freshman season not once but twice. And they wanted nothing to do with that group along with Miles Simpson, Derrick Pickerel and the rest of the upperclassmen. NKY you are all talk. Its easy to jump on the Highlands bandwagon but we refuse to join that wagon off cheats. It has be proven and you can not deny that they cheat. Check with the KHAA and see. Stardust you constantly disciplined me in PM for the way I gave it back to these guys but yet you still allow them to continue with their slamming in public of others. Very one sided of you and I always that you were better than that.
Actually I'm all type since I'm really not talking right nowConfusednicker: If you have evidence of Highlands cheating report it to the KHSAA. It's easy.
nky Wrote:Actually I'm all type since I'm really not talking right nowConfusednicker: If you have evidence of Highlands cheating report it to the KHSAA. It's easy.

:thatsfunn:lmao: all type let all be glad that they didnt blame the lost on a falling meteor or the replacement refs
no kidding I'm surprise there wasn't complaining about the refs, maybe Dixie's band was playing to loud:Thumbs:
neerfan Wrote:You guys say what you want about SK running from Highlands but I know for a favct and have the proof that Dale would not schedule SK during the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons. Why because he would have to play the likes of Chad Lawrence and the rest of the SK squad that handed them their ass in the freshman season not once but twice. And they wanted nothing to do with that group along with Miles Simpson, Derrick Picerello and the rest of the upperclassmen. NKY you are all talk. Its easy to jump on the Highlands bandwagon but we refuse to join that wagon off cheats. It has be proven and you can not deny that they cheat. Check with the KHAA and see. Stardust you constantly disciplined me in PM for the way I gave it back to these guys but yet you still allow them to continue with their slamming in public of others. Very one sided of you and I always that you were better than that.

Really don't have a dog in this fight but I have never known Highlands to duck anybody.
nky Wrote:no kidding I'm surprise there wasn't complaining about the refs, maybe Dixie's band was playing to loud:Thumbs:

Or the hot dogs wasent cook right Confusederiously:
Uh-oh. What's going wrong Hop??? SK needs to pick it up!
neerfan Wrote:You guys say what you want about SK running from Highlands but I know for a favct and have the proof that Dale would not schedule SK during the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons. Why because he would have to play the likes of Chad Lawrence and the rest of the SK squad that handed them their ass in the freshman season not once but twice. And they wanted nothing to do with that group along with Miles Simpson, Derrick Picerello and the rest of the upperclassmen. NKY you are all talk. Its easy to jump on the Highlands bandwagon but we refuse to join that wagon off cheats. It has be proven and you can not deny that they cheat. Check with the KHAA and see. Stardust you constantly disciplined me in PM for the way I gave it back to these guys but yet you still allow them to continue with their slamming in public of others. Very one sided of you and I always that you were better than that.

As NKY alluded to. Since you have the proof, please take it to the KHSAA for all of us. I think all the rest of us would love to see Highlands trophies taken away. As for being one sided, I'm sure everyone would agree that I am ALL sided! I'm an equal opportunity hater, and the PM's that were from me was not for trolling for your team Wink
^ you are pretty square