Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Week Seven Football Sights and Sounds in Eastern, KY
BGR,

Here are the sights and sounds of week seven of the high school football season in Eastern Kentucky.

[YOUTUBE="2012 Week Seven Football Sights and Sounds in Eastern, KY"]OczDcyTTPxo[/YOUTUBE]
really like this gives some recognition to the d-fense. Williamsburg's Logan Hamblin #15, and Jefferson Patrick #25 with the big hit along with #7 Austin Husky (freshman) has made some big hits These Guys Know How TO Blow IT UP
blake bray #3 form leslie county had the biggest hit on the video IMO.
I like how all the hard hits came from a Wburg or Whitley player lol.

Where was all this Whitley/PCC coverage on sports overtime? You guys faked us out on it once Derek and then we didnt get to see anything.
4ever witness Wrote:blake bray #3 form leslie county had the biggest hit on the video IMO.

Blake is a killer on d, man I have seen him at least 3 different times on sports overtime laying out big hits. I thing Prestonsburg will find out Friday night what a hitter he is. good luck to Blake and the eagles go capture the district again:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like how all the hard hits came from a Wburg or Whitley player lol.

Where was all this Whitley/PCC coverage on sports overtime? You guys faked us out on it once Derek and then we didnt get to see anything.

Technical difficulties my friend
Big hit from the Williamsburg kid but not a great tackle. Yeah the ball carrier fell down, but not very fundamentally sound.

Great tackle AND big hit from the Whitley kid.....he ran through the ball carrier and took him to the ground. Much more fundamentally sound tackle.

Just Saying...........
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Big hit from the Williamsburg kid but not a great tackle. Yeah the ball carrier fell down, but not very fundamentally sound.

Great tackle AND big hit from the Whitley kid.....he ran through the ball carrier and took him to the ground. Much more fundamentally sound tackle.

Just Saying...........

yea also if you analyze the Williamsburg tackle you see where the arms are coming to wrap up and drive but when he hit the defender he went flying on his back before the arms and legs could catch up.
rock19701 Wrote:Technical difficulties my friend

Ah, the agony. I was looking and waiting and looking and waiting, but nothing.

I know youll be in Harlan this week though and make it up to us...Confusednicker:
yea I think your right this passed Friday he had another monster hit. The kid
he hit was tooken out in a stretcher and had a concusion. It was a brutal hit. He ended up with 3 Tds and like over 300yds of total offense. Now it's time 4 Pburg to find out how
hard he can hit!!
talking about the Bray kid from Leslie County btw!