Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants 2 Reds 1 (10 Innings)
Reds have to wait one more night to close it out.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=321009117
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Giants may come back.
^Not happening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Don't get cocky...

I thought Homer pitched so great tonight, unfortunate the offense couldn't get some runs across.

Brandon Phillips base-running blunder in the 1st inning proved to be a costly mistake.
Tough loss for the Reds.. thats alright, go out there and finish this of today REDS!
I am a firm believer that the offensive woes were from the Redeye flight. The Reds just looked lethargic. They will be alright today, at least they better be. Look for me on television, I'll be right behind 3rd base dugout.... Wink
It's official, Leake is pitching today
Dont be the guy who catches the ball and cost the Reds the game.
OffTheHook Wrote:^Not happening.

I would be getting a little nervous after the way game 4 has gone.
^
Agreed.
From the looks of it the reds and tigers are going to let it slip threw there hands.
I was really pulling for the Reds. I don't think will dad will recover from this. He has watched every single Reds game on Direct TV this season and I am not exaggerating.
Down 6-3 in the bottom of the 8th with two out.

Its over.

Reds choke again.