Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) LSU @ (10) Florida
Thoughts? Predictions?

My thoughts- Well, LSU has been getting very slight wins so far, and barely won against Auburn. They have not been that strong. Still not lost, but not doing that great in their games. Where Florida, who looks to be down this year, has also not lost yet, but Bowling Green and Tennessee both gave Florida great games.

My predictions- I predict LSU to pull this one out by a touchdown. I actually see this one to be VERY close, possibly even being decided by a field goal, or an overtime.
Lsu.
I like LSU in a close game!
I believe LSU comes out on top of this one.. As good as Florida is, I still don't think they are back to where they were a couple years ago...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I think LSU comes in and plays there best game of the year on the road.

LSU pulls away in the second half, 33-14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think LSU comes in and plays there best game of the year on the road.

LSU pulls away in the second half, 33-14

I don't believe LSU will win that big. I think it will be a close game, but we will see.
the gators has been doing good this year. not really explosive but they still win.. Their QB (Driskel) has iproved alot, he uses the pocket well.the o-line deos great. their D does great. This wont be easy for florida but i think they can do it. Florida being at home will help out some too.
Florida:28
LSU: 21
Ill take florida in a upset.
Florida. LSU is struggling.