• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sandy Post Season Grid Pairings 10/6
ALL games to be played @ Hazard on Saturday 10/6

10 am Allen Central vs. Knott County
12 pm Adams vs. Hazard
2 pm Betsy Layne vs. Magoffin County
4 pm TBD

6 pm Small school championship Paintsville vs. Johnson Central 7th
8 pm Large school championship Johnson Central 8th vs. Perry Cent/Leslie County winner
Will the 6pm game be played or forfeited?
Paintsville forfeited the regular season game but I believe they are going to play in the championship.
The game will be played
The JCMS vs PJHS is the game everyone in that area has been wanting to see all year long. Should be a good one.
Looking foward to that one.
Paintsville did not forfeit the regular season game. Both teams have a perfect record this season. There was not a game scheduled between these two teams. Last year, JCMS forfeited the championship game. I don't understand why JCMS is in the "small school" division.
tigersmom Wrote:Paintsville did not forfeit the regular season game. Both teams have a perfect record this season. There was not a game scheduled between these two teams. Last year, JCMS forfeited the championship game. I don't understand why JCMS is in the "small school" division.

JCMS's 7th grade team is in the small school division.
I heard perry forfited the big school championship game is that true?
Who won the Paintsville v JC game tonight?
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:I heard perry forfited the big school championship game is that true?

No, Perry lost to Leslie Thursday night.
What was the score of the large school game
What was the score of the small school game
kyhawkeyez Wrote:Who won the Paintsville v JC game tonight?

Paintsville won 48-16.
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:I heard perry forfited the big school championship game is that true?

I Rule The World is correct, we lost to Leslie on Thursday night and no one was available to play them on Saturday.
What was the scores of all the other games?