•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Debate
LWC Wrote:BGR will be a funny place after the debates. Mitt Romney could say that he is the Anti-Christ and the republican homers would say that the media spun it or that he was backed in a corner. Barack Obama could say that he is the devil and the same would happen on the other side.

Tell me if I am wrong. Have the spine to admit if your favorite candidate says something stupid or if they have no plan, or a bad plan. It is not sad, it is funny to hear both sides defend their candidate like he is their mom.

Where's my popcorn? :popcorn:

OK, you're wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:And what proof do we have of that? After all, here he is posting stupidity in the middle of the day. Looks like he is either not telling the truth (perhaps he really is one of those deadbeats on the gravy train), or is a time clock thief from his employer one.

YOU GOT ME! :flush:

Bob Seger Wrote:For one thing, I was a little more involved than just running drops, although I have done it. Anyways, it was around here junior, as well as in Texas back in the late 70's early 80's. Heck we knew back then that the next technology to replace fiber already existed and was in the works to eventually replace this one. It's a relatively old technology. I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you about your occupation being Obama proof either. I am assuming you are working for a contactor who moves in and out following this job after that job? Hardly job security to call anything a lifetime career with this economy being what it is. You're a fool if you think other wise.

Ahh come on bob. The "i done more than you" thing? Running the drop is part of the install. That was just the area i was focusing on.

Ask Vundy about the job. Its no cake walk.

Fiber Splicing has never been done in this area from the tap to homes or businesses. Hell Eastern Kentucky wont see it for another 2-3 years. Once suddenlink tests it out in McDowell county.

I am curious to what this technology is that is going to replace Fiber Optics? Once we have to redo everything, sounds like years of work.

As for the company im with. 35+ years. As for a lifetime career? No i dont plan on doing this my entire life. But as long as it pays the mortgage i plan on doing it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOU GOT ME! :flush:

Ahh come on bob. The "i done more than you" thing? Running the drop is part of the install. That was just the area i was focusing on.

Fiber Splicing has never been done in this area from the tap to homes or businesses. Hell Eastern Kentucky wont see it for another 2-3 years. Once suddenlink tests it out in McDowell county.

I am curious to what this technology is that is going to replace Fiber Optics? Once we have to redo everything, sounds like years of work.

As for the company im with. 35+ years. As for a lifetime career? No i dont plan on doing this my entire life. But as long as it pays the mortgage i plan on doing it.

You just going to no-show on the Obama budget reveal? This is your chance to get the truth out there where all the idiots roam. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You just going to no-show on the Obama budget reveal? This is your chance to get the truth out there where all the idiots roam. :biggrin:

The debate tonight is on the economy. So you can get your answers there.
:thatsfunnConfusednicker::pondering:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The debate tonight is on the economy. So you can get your answers there.

No, I didn't say I needed answers. You're the one who says Romney sounds like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth, inferring the Obama economic policy makes sense and Romney is an idiot. I'm asking you to briefly explain how Obamanomics work. What makes you personally comfortable with his economic policies as opposed to the idiocy emmanating out of Romney's mouth? Both men's economic prowess are a matter of record. This isn't talking points time, tell us what you think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No, I didn't say I needed answers. You're the one who says Romney sounds like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth, inferring the Obama economic policy makes sense and Romney is an idiot. I'm asking you to briefly explain how Obamanomics work. What makes you personally comfortable with his economic policies as opposed to the idiocy emmanating out of Romney's mouth? Both men's economic prowess are a matter of record. This isn't talking points time, tell us what you think.

Putting words in peoples mouth again. I said romney makes an idiot out of himself. And i would like to hear what his policies are. Since they havent given any real explanation of how there going to work. Maybe tonight is his night to win over some independents.
LWC Wrote:BGR will be a funny place after the debates. Mitt Romney could say that he is the Anti-Christ and the republican homers would say that the media spun it or that he was backed in a corner. Barack Obama could say that he is the devil and the same would happen on the other side.

Tell me if I am wrong. Have the spine to admit if your favorite candidate says something stupid or if they have no plan, or a bad plan. It is not sad, it is funny to hear both sides defend their candidate like he is their mom.

Where's my popcorn? :popcorn:

That would probably be the first time that the truth ever spewed across his lips if he did finally admit it then. After all he is the the leader of the party of satan , isn't he? You know, the deamoncrats.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Putting words in peoples mouth again. I said romney makes an idiot out of himself. And i would like to hear what his policies are. Since they havent given any real explanation of how there going to work. Maybe tonight is his night to win over some independents.

Have you not done any research on Romney's policies? You could find out by doing a little research online, trust me on that. Same with Obama. It's not complicated. But to say that Romney makes an idiot out of himself everytime he opens his mouth, seriously?

Tell me what Obama has done that makes him better than Romney. If you come up with good answers, I will listen!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOU GOT ME! :flush:

You little rookies cant tell me anything about the job. I was a supervisor for the most advanced technological company in the world at the time when we first started fiber optics, and did it for 10 years.

Another 2 or 3 years??? Junior, you dont have the first clue as to what you are rambling on about. Even little old rinky dink Foothills converted about 5 years ago in Johnson, Magoffin and Lawrence counties with it.
And to save everyone time - this debate won't be close. According to the media headlines, regardless of the outcome, Obama will have "destroyed" Romney in the debate.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Putting words in peoples mouth again. I said romney makes an idiot out of himself. And i would like to hear what his policies are. Since they havent given any real explanation of how there going to work. Maybe tonight is his night to win over some independents.

No, try answering his questions junior. You spouted off, now he has you in the corner. Answer his question.

Pulling a vector I see. Ah, the Heckle and Jeckle boys....Live Action!!!
WideRight05 Wrote:Have you not done any research on Romney's policies? You could find out by doing a little research online, trust me on that. Same with Obama. It's not complicated. But to say that Romney makes an idiot out of himself everytime he opens his mouth, seriously?

Tell me what Obama has done that makes him better than Romney. If you come up with good answers, I will listen!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The debate tonight is on the economy. So you can get your answers there.

Since it's on the economy tonight, I think it would be safe and fair to compare someone who has never worked one single day in his life , not even as much as having ever had a paper route going up against one of the most successful businessmen in the country and the world in a debate over financial matters....And you are dumb enough to portrait Romney as an idiot and Obama as a financial whizz kid.

Are you really that stupid junior???

Even the liberal media is saying that this debate could be Obama's worst nightmare, since it's on the economy.
Bob Seger Wrote:You little rookies cant tell me anything about the job. I was a supervisor for the most advanced technological company in the world at the time when we first started fiber optics, and did it for 10 years.

Another 2 or 3 years??? Junior, you dont have the first clue as to what you are rambling on about. Even little old rinky dink Foothills converted about 5 years ago in Johnson, Magoffin and Lawrence counties with it.

FIBER OPTIC DROPS! From Suddenlink, They have never had them. ITs a huge deal right now.
Bob Seger Wrote:Since it's on the economy tonight, I think it would be safe and fair to compare someone who has never worked one single day in his life , not even as much as having ever had a paper route going up against one of the most successful businessmen in the country and the world in a debate over financial matters....And you are dumb enough to portrait Romney as an idiot and Obama as a financial whizz kid.

Are you really that stupid junior???

Every time you call me stupid it makes me feel that much smarter.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Every time you call me stupid it makes me feel that much smarter.

I didn't call you anything, I asked you a question though. Wanna answer it?

Uh, speaking of questions vector, how about TRT's.
Bob Seger Wrote:I didn't call you that, I asked a question. You can answer it if you like.

Uh, speaking of questions vector, how about TRT's.

Why dont you hop on MIddle03 right quick and quote it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why dont you hop on MIddle03 right quick and quote it.

Dusty is the only one talented enough to make themselves appear to be that stupid.

So in other words, you're still going to avoid the questions. Right?
Bob Seger Wrote:Dusty is the only one talented enough to make themselves appear to be that stupid.

So in other words, you're still going to avoid the questions. Right?

lol.....Just what I thought. We have been "vectored" once again.Confusednicker:
As the time for the "debate" nears, I want to make an observation or two.

First: Generously speaking, less than 1/3 of all eligible voters will watch it.

Second: Of that group, less than 1/3 will understand what is going on.

Third: The outcome will be that most will depend upon media analysis to figure out what happened.

Fourth: Since the media, other than Fox, has its collective heads permanently stuck up Kardashian's rearend, Kardashian will be declared to be the winner.

Fifth: The majority of the voters, being a few IQ points shy of average, will accept the spin of the media.
Open up the Oil fields
I like coal also
Romney is really doing well.
The independent voter bar on CNN hits the ceiling every time romney talks .
bring home Mitt hammer the taxes
Jim you might want to move on to another question:igiveup:
If mitt would jut say in not bush and your not Clinton . This election may very well be over .
President Obama- Stop Blaming Bush
He had him. He really did .
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next