Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Joe Biden trying to help Romney?
zaga_fan Wrote:Potatoe
[YOUTUBE="My hero"]Wdqbi66oNuI[/YOUTUBE]You say potato I say potatoeConfusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:There wasn't anything wrong with it. Just the media (and Obama) trying to spin it around to make it sound like something else.

This one went past spin if you ask me. His musings about strategy and who to target with his message, merely ceeded the 'sewed up' Obama voters, who were literally bought and paid for, or the voters whose minds were already made up, as in the case of the retired . BTW, I am thankful at least our candidate has a message and not a collection of insults and talking points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:^ It's all about nothing. I don't care if it was Romney or Obama who would have made the statement, it's 100% accurate. It's the undecided 5% that both parties must appeal to, not the 94% who will vote for the party no matter who the candidate is.

Exactly
I don't think Dan Quayle has a thing on VP Biden when it comes to stupidity, lol.
And you're welcome.

[YOUTUBE="lol"]xfZg4UIuZe4[/YOUTUBE]
The 57 states gets me every time.
vundy33 Wrote:And you're welcome.

[YOUTUBE="lol"]xfZg4UIuZe4[/YOUTUBE]

Did Jesse say he wanted to cut President Obama's nuts off:yikes::why:oh the humanity
MustangSally Wrote:Did Jesse say he wanted to cut President Obama's nuts off:yikes::why:oh the humanity
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...arator.gif

Hahaha, yeah, I was surprised to see that...he even made the hand movement, lol.
Poor Biden