Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ LCA 10/5
predictions?
:pondering:
Heard LCA best player #21 quit and went to Scott county to play idk how true this is but if its true Middlesboro could pull the upset both teams played harlan close!
Mboro_Finest Wrote:Heard LCA best player #21 quit and went to Scott county to play idk how true this is but if its true Middlesboro could pull the upset both teams played harlan close!

Middlesboro could very well win this game.
hopefully there is no truth to this.
Heard from a pretty good source, that #21 switched schools over an issue with teachers if so mboro by two touchdowns
well yeah hopefully he did cause he is LCA best player if they dont have him then Middlesboro will win!!
TheBAMF Wrote:Heard from a pretty good source, that #21 switched schools over an issue with teachers if so mboro by two touchdowns

Wow.
Amped 88 Wrote:Wow.
I would not get very excited about #21 being there or not. LCA is a very good football team and they will bring it. I think the week off could have help them regroup. With or without #21, LCA by 12
Good luck to LCA. They were in our District up until two years after I graduated then they moved up to 2A. Always enjoyed playing against them, great competition and great players and coaches. Though they moved up, hated to see the rivalry come to an end. Some great games, especially from 2006-2009
LCA 28
Middlesboro 14
We never said they wasn't good because LCA is a very good football team they beat hazard which is king of 1A everyone says so LCA can play but alot of there work is done with #21 but still it should be a good game
Because of LCA losing their best player, Middlesboro has a chance. Now, losing one player does not ruin a team, but it does make an impact.

Close game, Middlesboro wins by a touchdown.
LCA big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very true!!! M'boroyellowjacket
Is it even a forsure he is gone? No one knows so lets see with him its a close game without him Middelsboro may handle them by say 10 points
Lca
This game would be off the board in Vegas. Does anyone know the status of #21?
Academics or disciplinary????
Heard today the boy is enrolled in Scott County
Heard today he is enrolled at West Jessamine
so which School is it west jessamine or scott county but either way he dont play for LCA anymore! RIGHT?
How can you switch in the middle of a season and be eligible?????
Lca - 28

mhs - 14
Im sure he wouldnt find out that quick if he was eligible or not but if its a legit move then i see no reason in stopping the kid from playing.
LCA at home, they win!
im jumping ship last minute on this LCA has the better quaterback and line! Skill goes to Middlesboro! Coaching LCA Middlesboro special teams LCA comes off by week to snub MHS 35-34
Lexington Christian Academy 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LCA rolls big, easily.