Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 56 boyd county 16
Nice job tomcats. Keep up the good work our "friends" down in Paintsville sent a pretty big message next week we get to send one of our own against belfry. Keep at it and things are gonna be great this season.
Yeah, they beat ironton won the district and state championship all in one game
^Kitty Cats just better surrender.
congratulations to the tomcats.
Congrats Tom kittens!!!

The Eagles have not won any titles this year until we play each other Oct. 19.

Better be focused on Belfry instead of the Johnson Central Eagles.
FBALL Wrote:^Kitty Cats just better surrender.

Now you know better than that. Big difference playing at Ironton and getting them at home. Also Ashland just didn't play well against the tiggers. They still have a great chance to win the district though.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Now you know better than that. Big difference playing at Ironton and getting them at home. Also Ashland just didn't play well against the tiggers. They still have a great chance to win the district though.

Sarcasm.
FBALL Wrote:Sarcasm.
Gotcha.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Now you know better than that. Big difference playing at Ironton and getting them at home. Also Ashland just didn't play well against the tiggers. They still have a great chance to win the district though.
There is also a big difference in winning by 13 and losing by 10. Is the Ironton home field really worth 23 points?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There is also a big difference in winning by 13 and losing by 10. Is the Ironton home field really worth 23 points?

Like I say your down 14 when you step off the bus. Ashland also didn't play well and got away from the run game which was working. Tank stadium is the best home field advantage in the area I do believe.
I didn't see the Ashland-Ironton game, but I have now doubt that Ashland din't play well. A good football team usually does make you have a bad game, which seems to be the case. Congrats on the win last night though. Hopefully Coach Brooks will have the boys competive by next year. I think he has done very well with what he what he has had to do, all new offense, all new defense, replacing the quarterback. He still needs to work on the fundamentals too, they are much improved, but still a long road to being competitive.
Always_A_Lion Wrote:I didn't see the Ashland-Ironton game, but I have now doubt that Ashland din't play well. A good football team usually does make you have a bad game, which seems to be the case. Congrats on the win last night though. Hopefully Coach Brooks will have the boys competive by next year. I think he has done very well with what he what he has had to do, all new offense, all new defense, replacing the quarterback. He still needs to work on the fundamentals too, they are much improved, but still a long road to being competitive.

I watched Boyd County last year and I saw them against Shelby Valley and Ashland this year. I think they are headin in the right direction. Also no one has said it but I think Reed Deerfield (i think that is his name) is a very good player for The County.