Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 14 Shelby Valley 2 (5 inning game)
looks like sv loses another nail-biter, but i herd david ozburn say he wasnt worried about it cuz they were going to win region anyways
Why am I not surprised to see you post this Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:looks like sv loses another nail-biter, but i herd david ozburn say he wasnt worried about it cuz they were going to win region anyways

Look idiot, you can talk about me all that you want to, I am a big man I can take it. However, I want you to keep my players names out of your mouth, and stop putting words into mine. Anytime you want to discuss my coaching abilities or any strategy feel free to stop by and see my at school; I am there everyday from 7:45 to 3:00. We will "chat" about anything you want. We will even start coaching lessons: LESSON #1: RESPECT.

I know it is alot easier for you to sit behind a computer screen and bash kids for giving it their all, rather than "trying" to play yourself.

This will be my first and last post on rivals, so don't expect to get into an aguring match with me. I can't believe that I already wasted this much time with your stupid butt!
Well said Coach Osborne, and as for Geraldo this is your last warning on the subject..Posting false information is against the rules..You can say what you want, but you better keep it within reason and it better be true...

This thread is over already, as I see nothing good coming out of it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alfus,
Good close on this one....trouble was brewing.