Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers - Are they OK or was Monday a sign of things to come
Most of the free world predicted that the Packers would be in the Super Bowl come the end of the season, but did Monday's loss expose more than reffing?

Monday night, the Packers gave up 8 sacks, not what you expect from a super Bowl team, but it is a obvious sign this offense has problems. They are 21st in the league in passing, 27th in rushing. If the line going to prevent the Packers from beating any quality Defense.

I still believe they are the cream of the crop in the powerful NFC. As surprising as the poor play on the offensive side of the ball, its the defense that has really improved. This defense had holes, but they currently have the NFL's best pass defense.

This is a huge game this week against a desperate Saints team. What do you think, are they OK???
The Packers will be fine.

I do think that they need to run more often then they have been. Benson should be getting about 20 carries a game, IMO. I also think that their best play-maker (Randall Cobb) should be more involved in the offense. He is a home run threat every time he touches the ball and he can cause a defensive coordinator to lose sleep at night preparing for him.

The Packer defense is much better than they where last season. They still have some holes in the secondary, but they're good enough to help the offense win games, because I think it's been the offense costing them their two losses so far, not the defense.
As a Bears fan i hope they crumble, but i'm sure they will be fine. To many weapons not to be. The defense has looked great this year. The offense has to many weapons not to over come their slow start.
Green Bay will be fine.

Seattle is legit good.
Aaron Rodgers hated his life...
I do know that lol

He took some hard hits but he didn't crumble like I thought he would when getting rocked all night
Better now than later . We was 10-6 when we made the Super Bowl run.
Green Bay doesn't seem awful. I believe they are fine.

The Saints on the other hand are now 0-4... they need to have worries.
I think the Pack will be fine.