Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is happening to this country?
What has happened to this country? Well, the people who work and pay taxes are out numbered by people who are illegal, don't work, and vote for the liar and chief because he is not of full Anglo Saxon blood. If the liar and chief wins and you work for a living bind over because you are about to take one.
No comments for our really cool I will give you free stuff president if you vote for me.
Benchwarmer Wrote:No comments for our really cool I will give you free stuff president if you vote for me.

They know your post is accurate, but the liberals are waiting for the DNC to spin it into something positive for Obama. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What has happened to this country? If you look at who is the president you will find the answer. I will give you hints if you support him. Thanks like a rock and is confused at how to run a country. Answer is OBLAMA.
TheRealThing Wrote:They know your post is accurate, but the liberals are waiting for the DNC to spin it into something positive for Obama. :Thumbs:

They spin everything. And, spin this mess on the past president if it is bad for this country.