Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Simon Kenton the most overrated team in the state?
At 6-0 Simon Kenton looks at an undefeated record. But who have they played besides Danville? Beechwood is looking at a rebuilding year, and we all know that NCC isn't a win to ever brag about. It must be bad knowing that you're in the same class as Trinity. But I don't think SK would win 5A, 4A, 3A with Central, or maybe even 2A.
WideRight05 Wrote:At 6-0 Simon Kenton looks at an undefeated record. But who have they played besides Danville? Beechwood is looking at a rebuilding year, and we all know that NCC isn't a win to ever brag about. It must be bad knowing that you're in the same class as Trinity. But I don't think SK would win 5A, 4A, 3A with Central, or maybe even 2A.

I can't believe you didn't add Mayfield in 1A as hot as they are right now.Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/deltapoint...kebear.jpg]

:1::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn That's too good............
SK is the most underrated team in Kentucky! Danville would be over 80% of the teams in Kentucky. SK will finish the season 10-0 and end up down state against Trinity!
SK has a dominate defense with 2 linebackers with over 50 tackles. SK's QB has thrown for over 1000 yards and has 62% completion and 10 touchdowns. Not to many teams have a O-line as big as theirs either. 4 guys in the 280 range one is 6'6 280. They will sweep their district and have a great run to state!
WideRight05 Wrote:At 6-0 Simon Kenton looks at an undefeated record. But who have they played besides Danville? Beechwood is looking at a rebuilding year, and we all know that NCC isn't a win to ever brag about. It must be bad knowing that you're in the same class as Trinity. But I don't think SK would win 5A, 4A, 3A with Central, or maybe even 2A.

And who is your team? Ryle?
Week 10 everybody will know how good SK is when they beat the overrated Scott County team!
UK1fan Wrote:Week 10 everybody will know how good SK is when they beat the overrated Scott County team!
Keep dreaming there only four teams that can beat scott county and your not one of them not even close
I don't understand how 6A schools get excited about beating a 2A school? Schedule Highlands, Cov Cath, Cooper and Conner. Schedule some Lexington or Louisville schools.
SK fans have a real rude awakening coming. They have not played districts yet and some fans have them 10-0 and playing for a state championship.
Thats what Ryle, Dixie and SK thought last year when a team that was 0-5 at the start of district play got hot at the right time and won the 6A. Don't count your chickens yet. You will look foolish if you do.:ChairHit:
BIGman88 your clueless! SK just played a district game beat Ryle 20 to zip! SK is soon to be 7-0! Haters hate all you want! SK will be 10-0 going into the playoffs!
SK will only lose 10 Seniors that start or see a lot of playing time. So this SK team will be very good next year. They around 18 Juniors who start or see a lot of playing. The also have 5 Sophomores who start or either see a lot of playing time also. SK is going to be a great team for years to come! Big Grin
Jackson05 Wrote:I don't understand how 6A schools get excited about beating a 2A school? Schedule Highlands, Cov Cath, Cooper and Conner. Schedule some Lexington or Louisville schools.
SK is Skeeered to put those types of teams on their schedule :Shaking:
Jackson05 Wrote:I don't understand how 6A schools get excited about beating a 2A school? Schedule Highlands, Cov Cath, Cooper and Conner. Schedule some Lexington or Louisville schools.
SK will never play those teams to busy padding their recordConfusednicker:
Pretty sure SK scrimmaged ST X! They will play those teams in the playoffs!
UK1fan Wrote:Pretty sure SK scrimmaged ST X! They will play those teams in the playoffs!
Highlands, Cov Cath, Cooper and Conner?
I met Lexington and Louisville schools.
UK1fan Wrote:SK is the most underrated team in Kentucky! Danville would be over 80% of the teams in Kentucky. SK will finish the season 10-0 and end up down state against Trinity!

You all noticed that UK1fan stated that SK will be in the finals vs. Trinity, but never said beat them. I believed that the last time SK ( with the great Mile Simpson ) was there in the finals vs Trinity...GET GOT ROCKed. Just saying Confusednicker:
BIGman88 Wrote:SK fans have a real rude awakening coming. They have not played districts yet and some fans have them 10-0 and playing for a state championship.
Thats what Ryle, Dixie and SK thought last year when a team that was 0-5 at the start of district play got hot at the right time and won the 6A. Don't count your chickens yet. You will look foolish if you do.:ChairHit:

nky Wrote:SK will never play those teams to busy padding their recordConfusednicker:

FBfan4life Wrote:You all noticed that UK1fan stated that SK will be in the finals vs. Trinity, but never said beat them. I believed that the last time SK ( with the great Mile Simpson ) was there in the finals vs Trinity...GET GOT ROCKed. Just saying Confusednicker:

The only way the Rocks get to finals is by recruiting players from 5 other states! Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:The only way the Rocks get to finals is by recruiting players from 5 other states! Big Grin
or use open enrollmentConfusedhh:
UK1fan Wrote:The only way the Rocks get to finals is by recruiting players from 5 other states! Big Grin

they dont recuited they have better feeder schools then sk but hey a 6 and 4 season not so badConfusednicker:
rebel 4 life Wrote:they dont recuited they have better feeder schools then sk but hey a 6 and 4 season not so badConfusednicker:

SK will be 7-0 in a couple days then 8-0 next week! Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:BIGman88 your clueless! SK just played a district game beat Ryle 20 to zip! SK is soon to be 7-0! Haters hate all you want! SK will be 10-0 going into the playoffs!

Clueless!!!!! :HitWall: Whatever. Ryle is pitiful. Camels will beat the Pioneers and then they lose to Dixie as well.
^ :rockon:
Roll Camels Roll
hey where's neerfan he should be jumping back on the bandwagon after jumping off last year?[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...NvN38BJv0A]

It I was a great athlete/ player... and I kow I have a GREAT chance on playing on the next level. You think I would attend Manual or Male or PRP or Butler etc.???? No I would attend a school that will expose my ability to play on to the next level. Like Trinity, Saint X, Highlands just to name a few. Why would I attend a school that is down in the program or mediocre were I as a great athlete will just be a regular player because I don't have the team or teamates or support of booster that commits to a program.
SK 7-0 Friday night! Next!
UK1fan Wrote:BIGman88 your clueless! SK just played a district game beat Ryle 20 to zip! SK is soon to be 7-0! Haters hate all you want! SK will be 10-0 going into the playoffs!

I would be embarrassed if my team beat Ryle only 20-0! Confusednicker: