Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johns Creek @ Mullins
The Mullins Lady Tigers had a 4 game sweep against the visiting John Creek Bearcats today. A team final, Mullins 49 Johns Creek 11. Mullins was led in scoring by Amy Tibbs with 13 pts, Rachel Blackburn 12, Sam Tibbs 9, Tayler Hamilton 7, Lorin Holloway 4 and Cassidy Mullins 4 pts. B team final Mullins 43 Johns Creek 8. B team leaders in scoring were, Cassidy Mullins 12, Faith Hunter 6, Lyndsey Newsome 4, Kara Parsley 4, Haley Boyd 4 and Bailey Birchfield 4 pts. A team improves to 6-1 on the year, B team improves to 5-2. Tough week next week for the Tigers, they visit Virgie and Whitesburg and have Dorton at home. Good luck, continue to improve. :worthy:
Please ensure dates of games and put in order of who will be the home team by using the "@" to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
I'm a little confused, did I do something wrong? If I did, let me know and I won't do it again....thanks..