Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 24th -April 29th in the 15th Region
Apr 24, '06 Sheldon Clark @ Paintsville- 6:00 PM
Apr 25, '06 Lawrence County @ Paintsville- 5:30 PM
Apr 27, '06 Raceland @ Paintsville- 6:00 PM
Apr 28, '06Belfry @ Belfry- 6:00 PM

Paintsville's schedule for this week is listed above. (according to the KHSAA website)
Please list your team's schedule and we'll discuss the match-ups!
This was not how I wanted to post this, but by the time I fixed it, the clock was off and it was too late..... could a mod please remove this so I can fix it!
Well, I e-mailed someone to have this fixed... but I'm tired of waiting.

Paintsville plays Sheldon Clark tomorrow. This will be a great match-up! Like I said in another thread... Sc always comes ready to play!

I am looking forward to the LCHS game for many reasons. Should be a good game!

Don't know anything about Raceland... if anyone out there does know anything about the BatRams, let us know!

I am looking forward to playing Belfry too. It's always a good matchup when these two programs meet!
If anyone out there has their team's schedule for this week, and would like to post it for discussion, please feel free!
I would also enjoy discussing Paintsville's schedule for the week too!
IISnakE Wrote:This was not how I wanted to post this, but by the time I fixed it, the clock was off and it was too late..... could a mod please remove this so I can fix it!
Got it...sorry about the wait.
Thanks Beef! What's Pikeville doing this week and where? What are your thoughts on it?
Pikeville visits East Ridge Monday.
SC will take pville
IISnakE Wrote:Thanks Beef! What's Pikeville doing this week and where? What are your thoughts on it?
Not sure. I don't get a chance to keep up with it now being in college. I wouldn't think that they have too busy of a week though with CATS testing and all.