Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beth Phoenix Reportedly Leaving WWE Next Month
Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.com reports that WWE Diva Elizabeth Carolan, a.k.a Beth Phoenix, will be finishing up with the company shortly. According to a source, Phoenix will be retiring in October.

Phoenix made her WWE debut in 2006 as an ally to Trish Stratus during her feud with Mickie James. She would go on to hold the WWE Women’s Championship three times, as well as the WWE Diva’s Championship.

Phoenix was en route to displacing Maryse Ouellet as the longest reigning WWE Divas Champion in history earlier this year, however lost the belt a week before she could break the record to Nikki Bella on the April 23rd episode of Raw.

http://www.sescoops.com/beth-phoenix-rep...ext-month/
This makes me extremely sad. Sad
^ Kharma's pregnancy ruined what would have been Beth's greatest run in her career! It's a shame that she will be leaving. WWE is more about Centerfolds than they are about quality women's wrestling. If there is anything about TNA that I have liked, it's their knockout division. It seems to be the only thing that they have gotten right (besides this stupid Brooke Hogan leadership). I hope she can go there and get into a successful angle and have a nice championship run!
^I think Beth vs. Kharma could have made women's wrestling interesting, at least. Maybe TNA could pick up on it, but I hate to give them any type of credit of, even remotely, doing something right.
^ LOL, spot on. It's hard for me to get into anything that TNA does, they are sure to screw it up. I have never had much interest in the Heavyweight division, then they put the strap on one of the best workers in the business with Bobby Roode. He was destined to be the next Ric Flair, then Hogan comes back and there goes Roode's push! The Knockouts division was the best women's wrestling since All-Japan's days with Bull Nakano at the top! Brooke Hogan comes in, and they go the route of WWE route of booking by putting a face (Tesmacher) instead of a worker at the top of the heep! This Aces and 8's angle has just completely done me in! It's stupid and repetitive booking with a cheap and cheesy ripoff of the NWO! I'm just about done with TNA altogether!
Edge is one lucky dude...
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, spot on. It's hard for me to get into anything that TNA does, they are sure to screw it up. I have never had much interest in the Heavyweight division, then they put the strap on one of the best workers in the business with Bobby Roode. He was destined to be the next Ric Flair, then Hogan comes back and there goes Roode's push! The Knockouts division was the best women's wrestling since All-Japan's days with Bull Nakano at the top! Brooke Hogan comes in, and they go the route of WWE route of booking by putting a face (Tesmacher) instead of a worker at the top of the heep! This Aces and 8's angle has just completely done me in! It's stupid and repetitive booking with a cheap and cheesy ripoff of the NWO! I'm just about done with TNA altogether!

The only thing that TNA really has is the ability to put on good matches. Do they do it very often? No, but I try to tune in from time to time just in case they decide to have one. The talent is there, though.

Am I the only one that doesn't find Tesmacher very attractive? I mean, she has a great body, but something about her face just doesn't do it for me. I always considered myself pretty shallow when it came to hot women,so I am somewhat confused on that.

Aces and 8s is a dead concept to me. It had a ton of potential and I really thought that TNA was on the verge of something, but in true TNA fashion, they have managed to put me in a position to where I could really care less. I am almost at the point of flipping the channel to Honey Boo Boo when it comes on. When I get to that point, I may just put myself out of my misery and just throw my television out the window.
^ Hey, don't knock Honey Boo Boo. Her mom is just a bit less "Hot" in comparison to Tesmacher.... Wink
I am a fan of the Aces and Eights but now it's getting old seeing them do the same thing over and over without any pay back from the others
^ Especially with the leader being Abyss! Who would buy that? Once he is exposed as the leader, the rest of the fans will boo this straight down the crapper!
^ Where did you find it as Abyss was the leader? Everything I read pointed to Jeff Jarrett being the leader
After reading some of the replies on a wrestling site, I believe it could be something like this

Mastermind - Jeff Jarrett
VP (Talker) - Abyss
D'Lo Brown
Armbreaker - Luke Gallows
Wes Brisco (Confirmed)
Chris Masters
Mike Knox

And maybe...............Bully Ray?
How could it be Abyss/Joseph Park when he was tied up and threatened to get his eye burned out.

...and the leader was actually right in front of Hogan & Sting.

My thinking is that Hogan & Sting are going to be on the prowl for a rough, tough partner to challenge Aces n' Eights at the PPV.

Couple weeks time, Matt Morgan comes back and convinces Sting & Hogan that he is their guy and that he wants a piece of Aces n' Eights.

Morgan turns on Sting...and he would be revealed as the leader of Aces n' Eights.
^ could be. I'm pretty sure Jeff Jarrett is the mastermind behind it all
J-Rod Wrote:How could it be Abyss/Joseph Park when he was tied up and threatened to get his eye burned out.

...and the leader was actually right in front of Hogan & Sting.

My thinking is that Hogan & Sting are going to be on the prowl for a rough, tough partner to challenge Aces n' Eights at the PPV.

Couple weeks time, Matt Morgan comes back and convinces Sting & Hogan that he is their guy and that he wants a piece of Aces n' Eights.

Morgan turns on Sting...and he would be revealed as the leader of Aces n' Eights.

Voice???? It's obvious