Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity vs Indianapolis Cathedral
Anyone else watching this game on ESPN2? I got home from the magoffin and KCC game and now I'm glued to my tv! Lol. Trinity is very impressive.
I've been watching since i got home from Bell vs Wayne Co. Gosh, i wish Bell would get a shot at Trinity........yes, i did hit my head coming in the door too, i think i'll be alright.
^ LOL! Don't we all? Tongue
I am. UK should recruit Trinity's entire team.

It really sucks that Quick and Dawkins are both going to end up at Loserville.
McCameraMan Wrote:Anyone else watching this game on ESPN2? I got home from the magoffin and KCC game and now I'm glued to my tv! Lol. Trinity is very impressive.

Yep! I'd like to be there.
I think Trinity is the 2nd best team in the state of Kentucky.........1. Louisville Cardinals, 2nd Trinity 3rd Western Kentucky 4th and the rest of the colleges would be in the rest of the ranking for sure....except UK of course.
James Quick is a stud!

Really good for KYHSF. Go Rocks!
I agree with you FBALL.
Watched the entire game. Cathedral has come to play. A big play by quick might be to much momentum
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Yep! I'd like to be there.

Shew me too! I love Lucas Oil Stadium. I go there once every year in March to watch Supercross. It's awesome in there.
When Trinity beat Highlands in a scrimmage, a lot of people that their fans were making excuses for the lose by saying how good T is. I hope those people are watching this game. T is fun to watch, Quick/Dawkins can take it to the house every time they touch it. Jordan is insane on D line along with the D end(forget his name). This is the best KY team I have ever seen!
Hatchet is the D end going to USC I believe.
Trinity= Too legit to quit lol
FBALL Wrote:Hatchet is the D end going to USC I believe.

Hatcher
Does anyone have a final score?
Trinity 24
Cathedral 16

Final
Trinity does not seem to be winning in quite the dominating fashion as they were last year.

The D has already given up 96 points in 5 games this year while last year in 14 games they only gave up 114 points and only 56 after 5 games.

The O is only averaging 32.4 after 5 games this season while last year they averaged about 48.78 for the season and and 44 after 5 games.

I am not saying they are not a very very good team, but maybe not on the level as in 2011. What do others think?
In Cincinnati tonight, St. Xavier beat Moeller 49 - 21. So no undefeated Moeller for Trinity to play.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:I think Trinity is the 2nd best team in the state of Kentucky.........1. Louisville Cardinals, 2nd Trinity 3rd Western Kentucky 4th and the rest of the colleges would be in the rest of the ranking for sure....except UK of course.

lol, Central couldnt even beat St. X tonight and watch what Trinity will do to St X.

As for UK, i will agree to that.
Trinity is amazing, UK would probably would lose a game with their schedule LOL. It just amazes me the quality od opponents they play and still wiln. Im not sure u could take the best players from around the state in any class, form an allstar team and beat them. If it did wouldn't be by much.
Trinity has played some close games However, it is a compliment to the Shamrocks when we read that Trinity isn't winning by as much as they did last year. The fact is that they are still winning against some of the best talent in this area of the country.

Can Trinity lose? Of course. But, not to any school in the Commonwealth.